𝙇𝙊𝙊𝙆 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

( 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 )

↳ now playing ;;𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

↳ now playing ;;
𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚ ˖

a full six months had passed in the time you had officially met the Ubuyashiki family, and in that time you had excelled greatly in training.

you had grown exceptionally closer to Genya, the two of you like two peas in a pod, and it was rare to see you without him in your free time, the two of you often times being accompanied by Gyomei whenever he had his own.

and by gods good graces, you had found a clearer way to obtain the rest of your breathing forms, not needing to tear your mind and body apart to get it.

Yoriichi had helped you come up with the new tactic the second you came back from the Ubuyashiki estate months ago. in theory, the technique would be rather simple to accomplish.

with the help of the spirit you had grown even closer to as well, you both thought it would be a good idea to meditate the same way you had when you created light breathing. without the gruesome aftermath of how your first time went, you opted to simply note it down as it came to you.

and the journal your mother had gifted you a year ago had came in surprisingly handy, now being filled page after page with doodles and notes and other things concerning your breathing technique.

Gyomei had even brought up how you should make an official book for light breathing to keep as a record, mentioning that he was sure Ubuyashiki would be more than happy to store the book within the more important records for the demon slayer corps.

the Ubuyashiki family wasn't shy with keeping in contact with you as well, sending zekka back and forth with letters almost every week. they were a kind family, and your heart was filled to the brim with love for them, especially after Kagaya had mentioned that Kiriya frequently asked about you.