𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝙒𝘼𝙄𝙏 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙏𝙔 𝙄𝙁 𝙄 𝙉𝙀𝙀𝘿 𝙏𝙊

( 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 )

↳ now playing ;;𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐈𝐅 𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎

↳ now playing ;;
𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐈𝐅 𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚ ˖

Tengen had practically lost it by the time you had found the group again, with the taller man lecturing you about how 'un-flashy' it was of you to disappear on them without a word.

and Obanai had thankfully been there to pull the man from aggressively poking your forehead as you pouted from the ordeal.

the snake pillar had mumbled out about how Gyomei would kill them if he ever found out they had lost his tsuguko after promising to take care of you.

that seemed to shut Tengen up, with the man letting out a laugh, as he spoke about 'never mentioning this to anyone ever' and you certainly weren't planning to.

pulling Rui from that mountain and giving him a second chance at things was fine, because the boy was only a lower moon. you were able to get away with that rather easily.

but admitting that you had successfully ran into, and even promised to save another member of the twelve kizuki; much less upper rank three— now that would be much harder to go about then with Rui.

despite that, Akaza clung to his humanity. regardless of everything, he still held onto it tightly, and that was something you couldn't just simply ignore.

you let out a small breath from the engawa, your cheeks puffed out from the memory of the night you encountered him. no matter how you though of it, nothing about it would be easy.

neither getting Akaza to join your side, nor getting the rest of the hashiras to accept him either. it was going to be much harder than what you would have liked, and the voice yelling from the butterfly mansions entrance did nothing to help you come up with a plan.

"how dare you snap my precious sword in two?!" the mans voice shook, body fuming with anger at your favorite sunshine boy. "you've got a lot of nerve, boy!"