𝘼 𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙇𝘼𝙈𝙀

( 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 )

↳ now playing ;;𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄

↳ now playing ;;
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚ ˖

the Mungen train had run back into commission just that morning, despite the rumors circulating around it. over forty people had seemingly disappeared after boarding, and with no clues to assist the proper authorities in the investigation; the case had run cold.

word had traveled fast, with the rest of the people who had heard the tales of the 'cursed train' coming to the conclusion that it had to be the work of a serial killer on the loose.

Yasu sat perched on your shoulder, the albino crow keeping a tight lookout for you and the boys that accompanied you. none of this felt right, and it seemed as if Yasu had also picked up on it, with the crows feathers being ruffled since you four had boarded the vehicle.

despite that, another thing had set your nerves on the loose since you had set out on the journey.

Kyojuro Rengoku.

the flame pillar was the only clear thing you had seemed to remember from your past, and from what you gathered yourself, it seemed as if he had no idea who you were. the thought was rather bittersweet, to know the man you had searched for all this time knew as little about you as you had him.

but despite that, it seemed as if their was a certain pull between you both. a tight knot connecting you both, whether you two could see it or not.

piles of boxed lunches sat now empty in front of the pillar, and Tanjiro gave a nervous smile, a bead of sweat trickling down his temple as you two came to stand beside the man of the hour.

"ex-excuse us sir?" your eyes stayed glued to the pillar, a soft smile adorning your features as he took another bite from the packed lunches.

"tasty!"