𝙏𝙊𝙐𝘾𝙃 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙐𝙉

( 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 )

↳ now playing ;;𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍

↳ now playing ;;
𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚ ˖

"Y/N."

"five more minutes."

"i have given you ten already."

you huffed, letting out a groan as your eyes slowly adjusted to the bright early morning.

just because Gyomei happened to be blind, didn't mean he needed to make you blind along with him.

the thought, though pretty messed up in other terms, was enough to make you let out a dopey smile. your hair was disheveled from your sleep, dried up drool at the corner of your mouth as you sat up.

Gyomei felt the corners of his lips turn upwards.

cute.

but, as cute as Gyomei thought you were; he was to be your trainer first and foremost. which ultimately meant he couldn't go easy on you, not even a little bit. "this isn't very 'im going to be the next hashira' of you." and he had already broken his first rule of training.

no sleeping in.

you bit back a smile, your voice low and slightly husky from just waking up."i did say that, didn't i?" he nodded wordlessly, quick to turn around and head out your room.

but not before a stern, "you have 5 minutes to be dressed and ready for training." had slipped from his mouth. you had even failed to notice the tips of his ears a soft reddish color as he left.

the second you heard the door close however, was the second you got off your futon; your eyes wide and adrenaline filling your body.

it had taken you both a few hours to get back to the stone hashiras estate last night, with zekka flying above the two of you as you made small talk and conversed with one another. Gyomei was a reserved man, seeming to only talk when necessary. but, it seems like he made the exception for you.