𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙃𝘼𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙍𝘼 𝙄𝙎 𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙐𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝙎𝘾𝘼𝙍𝙔

( 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 )

↳ now playing ;;𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐘

↳ now playing ;;
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘
𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐘

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚ ˖

Nezuko gave a soft shuffle from her box as Tanjiro ran, the Kamado boy crouching as he tried his best to catch his breath from the endless running he had been doing thus far.

his breathing was slightly ragged, his hands on both knees as he moved one to gently touch the box on his back.

"sorry Nezuko," he panted out, standing to let his lungs expand fully and bring more air into his exhausted body.

"it must be bumpy back there for you," he mumbled.

truth be told, Tanjiro was a bit nervous.

even when Rengoku had given him the okay to visit his own home in hopes of finding something about the Hinokami Kagura he was able to preform, Tanjiro was still nervous.

he had left without saying a word to anyone really, and it didn't help that he hadn't even gotten a chance to speak with you at all today.

he missed you, and that small pang in his heart only seemed to solidify that truth.

he let out a small sigh, patting the box carrying Nezuko as he frowned. "you must miss her too, huh?" and Nezuko gave a sad hum from behind her confinements at that.

a summer breeze, and..

Tanjiro felt his eyes widen some.

a summer breeze and the smell of hope caught in the air.

"sweet boooyy" your voice rang out, your arm raised high into the air as you smile brightly, your other hand keeping a tight hold on your right sword as you ran. your skirt seemed to catch the wind from your speed, flowing like your haori as you rushed to catch up with the boy.