𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙐𝙉 𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝘼 𝙉𝙀𝙒 𝘿𝘼𝙔

( 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 )

↳ now playing ;;𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐃𝐀𝐘

↳ now playing ;;
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐃𝐀𝐘

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚ ˖

for the day to be as beautiful as today, Kagaya Ubuyashiki found it oddly unfair for the world to show such a sight, considering the disappearance of their beloved Y/N had still been in affect.

not to mention, Yasu had been gone for a week now as well. the albino kasugai crow having went on his daily flight to search for you, and having not come back yet.

Kagaya was no stranger to the crows own personal quests, not having the heart to put a stop to it, despite the crow exhausting his body countless times over each time.

but now, a week had passed and Yasu had yet to return. which had only left the rest of the members to believe the crow had starved and overdone his body while searching for you; leaving them to mourn just not your loss, but your crows as well.

Kagaya watched the garden quietly, the same garden you had loved so much, and he felt his heart sink at the memories.

Gyomei had been the most distraught over it, having known you the longest, the stone pillar had stopped functioning all together since the news spread.

Kagaya had let the man mourn on his own time, giving the man temporary leave against his duties to grieve.

a sigh passed through his lips, and Amane Ubuyashiki had come to sit next to her husband. her eyes casted to the flowers, a frown etched its way on to her lips at the sight.

"little Kiriya is asking for her again." the heavy atmosphere was thick, and Kagaya only felt his frown deepen at the news.

Kiriya had loved you since your first meeting at the Ubuyashiki estate, the boy never forgetting the fairy who had shown the family how to smile again.