𝙄 𝙏𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐'𝙍𝙀 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙀𝙒𝙊𝙍𝙆𝙎

( 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 )

↳ now playing ;; 𝐈 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐒

↳ now playing ;;
𝐈 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐒

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚ ˖

humans were quite fascinating, at least Rui thought so.

"Y/N," you raised your head, eyes softening at the small boy who stared at you expectantly.

you had been training day in and out, and your presence was hardly there anymore.

you would train all day, coming back late into the night when Rui had already fallen asleep waiting for your return. you had hardly stopped by a lot of the times, pushing your body to its limits as the days went on.

and you always left before the sun had even risen.

your scent was faint in the room now, with your blanket being the only thing that brought Rui comfort at night.

you gave a soft hum, and Rui had quietly walked towards you, his arms opened wide as you stared at him. you practically melted at the cute sight, engulfing the spider boy in your arms as he clung tightly to you.

you were warm, and your scent did wonders to shoo away those thoughts that you wouldn't return for him. with you being gone most of the time, Rui would sit by the door to wait for your return, despite the days that passed where you never showed.

Rui hadn't realize how much your presence alone meant for him until he didn't have it anymore. you felt his tears through your clothes, and your hold on him tightened.

you missed Rui so much.

your training has been much different from Tanjiro's, while he focused on building his body back into shape to take on the upcoming missions; you were being trained as if you held the title of a hashira.

the regiment was brutal, having learned things your Mizunoto rank shouldn't have to learn so early on.

but they pulled no punches, and nothing but sheer determination spilled in your soul the more you trained. to fight for a better future you would need to be strong enough to clear anyone, and anything that decided to stand in your way.