𝙎𝙐𝙉𝘽𝙀𝘼𝙈

( 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 )

↳ now playing ;;
𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐌

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚ ˖

your end goal was clear as day, survive throughout the night, make your way through the mountain, and help as much people as you were able to in that time.

seven days full of demons hunting you down through every second of the night.

you had parted ways with the sweet boy named Tanjiro Kamado, wishing him well and promising the find him once you made it through the mountain, with Tanjiro excitedly admitting he would be waiting and looking forward to seeing you again.

throughout the time you fought for yourself, it didn't take long for you to understand just what the first demon was talking about when your blood spilled from his attack.

you were a marechi.

and based on the amount of demons who died painful deaths the second your blood touched their tongues, your blood was lethal to them. and much like poison, your blood was intoxicating, drawing them to your location in seconds.

you used it to your advantage, trying your best to not truly let them get a taste. you had made that mistake the first few times in your trap, using the potent and sweet smell of your blood to lessen the demons going after other slayers; fully aware that you could handle them.

unfortunately, some had been unlucky enough to slip buy, their throats burning into ash the second they greedily swallowed your blood.

your blood drew them out like flies, and killed them off just as quickly.

regardless, you had apologized, praying for a more peaceful afterlife than the death that had been unfortunately bestowed upon them.

now, your body was incredibly sore, trying its best to keep you alive despite the amount of blood you had lost during the full seven days of your stay at the demon infested mountain.