𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀 𝘼𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝘿𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙃

( 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 )

↳ now playing ;;𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇

↳ now playing ;;
𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚ ˖

"namu amida butsu" red prayer beads clacked loudly together as your body flinched slightly from the loud noise irritating your ears. you sweat-dropped at the man in front of you, craning your neck slightly to meet his clouded over gaze that set your nerves on the fritz.

though he didn't seem to be ill-mannered at all, having his clouded eyes pierce through you made you the slightest bit uncomfortable.

heavy emphasis on 'slight'.

you lied.

you were very uncomfortable.

"what have they done to you?" tears were practically pouring out of the giant man's eyes, his hands clasping red prayer beans as he wept from the question alone. for a second, you had caught a sense of sadness from the man, the feeling almost knocking the wind from your lungs. the question caught you off guard in itself, and you felt the oh so familiar tears prick harshly at your eyes.

as you sat now, quite a few months had passed since you had been graciously taken in by the kind Kimura couple, and in those few months you had realized several things. most about yourself, and things you knew without a doubt couldn't be possible for a regular human being.

Masaru Kimura, by coincidence had recognized the last name you had give out all those months ago, which had spiraled into a conversation that carried out throughout the next morning.

Mei Kimura, his wife, was kind enough to let you stay with them, making you both tea and breakfast as you had continued to converse with the much older man; greedily taking in everything he had told you.