𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙎𝙏 𝙑𝙐𝙇𝙉𝙀𝙍𝘼𝘽𝙇𝙀

( 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 )

↳ now playing ;;𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐕𝐔𝐋𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄

↳ now playing ;;
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐕𝐔𝐋𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚ ˖

Rui had been a member of the twelve kizuki for quite a long time, so long in fact, that the boy had lost count of all the years by now. he had killed so many humans, taken so many lives; he had lost count of that as well.

surely, you must have known that.

you did know that.

you knew the kind of monster Rui truly was, and yet, you still had hope in him. you knew the monster he was, and you still smiled at him.

Rui had eaten dozen, hundreds if not thousands of humans in all these years. and he had went through just about every blood type there was, and the marechi blood that dripped before him and Nezuko antagonizing slow did nothing to subdue Rui's hunger. and he was sure the Nezuko, girl he traveled with, wasnt doing much better on her end.

he was sure she was a newer demon, and she had yet to even  encountered marechi blood before.

Rui couldnt imagine how hungry she must be feeling right now.

"go on, you know you want it."

the hashira in front of him was a piece of shit, a loser who liked to pick on those beneath him. at least Rui thought so.

and he wasnt shy to admit the joy it brought him to know you had cracked a few of the hashira's ribs for stabbing him and Nezuko. you really werent kidding when you said you would raise hell if anyone touched either demons.

once again, you had kept your word.

you believed in all your heart that he could change, and he could use his powers for good.

he hadnt known you for very long, but Rui was happy to have someone as bright as you to scare away those shadows that chased him around for all these years.