𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇𝙎

( 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 )

↳ now playing ;;𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒

↳ now playing ;;
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚ ˖

it didnt take you long at all to figure out how rough Tengen treated Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu when you weren't around.

it had gotten to the point where they had seemed to flinch at any quick movements you did around them, and you had to apologize at least a million times before continuing with applying the harsh pink colored blush on their cheeks.

you had a clear cut job here, infiltrate the three famous houses of the Entertainment District, get information on Suma, Makio and Hinatsuru, as well as any on the demon causing the entire mess.

having the extra hashira join on the mission had seemed to help Tengen's worries greatly, and you both had came together to make things work out smoother.

since there were only three houses and four of you, you were set to be assisting one of your friends in their own section of the mission, ensuring nothing bad happened to them during it.

so for now, you tenderly pushed back Zenitsu's hair out of his face, watching fondly as the boy had swallowed loudly as you leaned in some. "how are you feeling?" you whispered, letting Tanjiro and Inosuke dress themselves in the other room next to you two.

Zenitsu felt his heart stir in his chest at the close proximity, his deep brown to gold eyes taking the chance to savor the sight of you before him.

you had taken the job of doing their makeup after stating you did not trust Tengen to do it for them, and despite the harsh and too vibrant colors; you had somehow made it look decent on you.

he let out a small breath, feeling the soft bristles of the brush glide against the skin of his face as you furrowed your brows in concentration.

you were deep in your work, and you almost dropped the brush as Zenitsu had softly clasped his hand around your wrists, his eyes softening slightly as they met your own.