𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝘼𝙄𝙍𝙔 𝙒𝙃𝙊 𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀𝘿

( 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 )

↳ now playing ;;𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃

↳ now playing ;;
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚ ˖

"momma..?" the breath of your lungs had trapped itself in your throat, your eyes wide. you stood in a house, the smell of incense prominent against the loud and busy streets of the pleasure filled district you lived in.

the red light district.

her voice was as soft and soothing as the rain on a quiet day, reaching your sensitive ears as your previous body had reached your eyes in the form of a little girl.

your hands were significantly smaller than how they usually were, the beautiful pale yellow kimono she had dressed you in that day reaching past your tiny hands in the comforting house you stood in.

your eyes scanned against anything it could, from the incense that was burning at the entrance of the house to the picture frames hanging from the walls. floating lights dripped from the ceiling of that house, the light as bright as the womans eyes as she smiled at you.

those golden eyes, golden eyes prominent in the dark night as she smiled, her smile matching her eyes; ones full of love. her lips were tainted with a beautiful red that stained beautifully against her skin, her voice like heaven itself.

"the parade will be starting shortly!" she was excited, her tone and bubbly movements to coddle you was a clear show of that.

she rubbed her cheek against yours, cooing at the sight of her adorable daughter. the kimono she had picked out earlier that day had brought tears into her eyes at the sight, your smaller body practically screaming at the mother to smother you.

and thats just what she did, her smile wide at her daughter, "and then we can get some takoyaki after" she rambled out, giggling as she pinched your baby cheeks between her fingers.