𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙋𝙀𝙊𝙋𝙇𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀

( 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 )

↳ now playing ;;𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

↳ now playing ;;
𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚ ˖

if there was one thing you had learned to heavily dislike, was spiders. and unfortunately for you, there seemed to be millions of them residing in Mount Natagumo.

your lips pressed tightly into a thin line, swatting away the smaller insects with a flick of your wrist.

it had taken you a little longer than what you would have wished for to reach the mountain, being so far from it meant you would have had to run the entire time to get there on time.

and from the little information Yasu had given you, there seemed to be several other ranked demon slayers placed on the same mission you were.

that alone had led you to save your energy, switching between jogging and walking to your destination. the less you did now, the more you'd conserve your energy for the battle awaiting you later.

but the thought puzzled you, because why would they need so many demon slayers for one mission.

unless the demon was particularly strong, but if that was the case..

you let out a slow breath.

you had learned to never question Ubuyashiki, knowing the kind of powers the man possessed. but there were certain times you wished he would act faster, and maybe it was your obsession with speed that made you think that way; but Ubuyashiki made a grave mistake not sending in a hashira from the get go. that was an indisputable thought, you knew.

your stomach churned, your footsteps soundless against the forest floor as you made you way through it. it was eerily quiet, not even the insects making noise and leaving the mountain to sound so quiet your ears had begun to ring from the deafening silence.