𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙊𝙁 𝙎𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏, 𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙊𝙁 𝙈𝙄𝙉𝘿

( 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 )

↳ now playing ;;𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃

↳ now playing ;;
𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚ ˖

if there was one thing Shinobu feared more than losing those she cared about, was the fear of history repeating itself. and the calls of the crows as the news had hit, filled the insect pillar with a pain she had swore she would never feel again.

her cries, which had started off as a mere huff of tears, had grown to screams filled with so much pain; it sent chills down the entire estates backs.

it took several of the hashira's to hold the girl back from setting off to avenge your death on the Mugen train, and even more to soothe the girl from her anguish.

Gyomei Himejima had broken down as well, the girl he loved for all these years losing her life on a mission he hadnt even been there to bid her farewell on.

the stone pillar couldnt imagine the pain you must of felt, to protect those around you until you drew your last breath; Gyomei was shattered. it was a pain he would never wish on anyone else, not even his deepest enemies.

Mitsuri Kanroji, the pillar of love, had caught the news first. she had spent the entire day preparing a feast for your return, after catching sight of your crow returning for the request of the medical Kakushi's now that the mission was done.

Mitsuri had spent the entire day cooking and getting decorations she thought you would like, and when the news hit; Obanai was there to share that pain of your loss.

despite just beginning to warm up to you, your death had hit him the hardest too. to know they had lost you before they had properly gotten you; was something Obanai had spent the entire night crying alone for. Kaburamaru had even mourned for the news that fateful night.

the demon slayer corps had taken the blow of the news, with the entire estate taking the reality of it all with tears and regret. the light they had grown to love was no longer there, and nothing has felt the same since.