𝙐𝙋𝙂𝙍𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙀𝙊𝙋𝙇𝙀, 𝙐𝙋𝙂𝙍𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙎

( 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 )

↳ now playing ;;𝐔𝐏𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄, 𝐔𝐏𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒

↳ now playing ;;
𝐔𝐏𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄, 𝐔𝐏𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚ ˖

"what else is on the agenda for today, pretty bird?" your steps were soundless, and yet slow in pace as you walked quietly amongst the path going straight to the market not too far from the butterfly mansion.

Yasu seemed to blow a fuse to your nickname, his white feathers ruffling up as he landed proudly in your open palms.

several days had passed since the end of the celebration the infamous love pillar had hosted, and in that time, a few things had begun to stir amongst the demon slayer corps.

Lady Tamayo and Yushiro had finally gained their own respective space to assist Shinobu in, with their rooms being in close proximity to the insect pillar. and Akaza had also gotten a room rather close to your own space as well.

from what Kagaya had informed you of, only Lady Tamayo and Yushiro had been introduced; with the head of the slayer corps leaving the task of getting the rest of the hashiras to warm up to Akaza on your own shoulders.

your steps were slow, taking a moment just simply give yourself some space for everything that was to come from this day forward. today has been rather hectic, with your schedule being pretty much jam packed with a long list of things to do in preparation for your official rank up as a hashira.

you hadn't gotten a chance to even speak to Lady Tamayo or Yushiro to welcome them to the demon slayer corps, not to mention; you hadn't gotten a chance to speak to anyone else for that matter either.

you still had yet to speak to Akaza in regards to finding him a place that would best help your plans, and the trouble of introducing him to everyone else smoothly would be hard to come by as well.

all in all, today was a busy day indeed. and it had just barely just begun.

Yoriichi gave an amused huff at the pout on your lips, his eyes softening as he kept his pace steady with your own. he had been absent from your side for quite a while, with the spirit merely giving you space to sort everything out on your own.