𝘼 𝘿𝙀𝘼𝙇

( 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 )

↳ now playing ;;
𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚ ˖

the Yoshiwara Entertainment District, a place filled to the brim with such lust and desire it was hard not to get wrapped up in the beautiful women who took up the pleasure filled houses and streets of Tokyo, Japan.

the lights that illuminated the streets full of people were so bright it suddenly didn't seem as if it were night time anymore, and the sounds of the busy district buzzing with women and men drunk from booze and sex filled pleasure made your head spin.

you almost jumped at the warm touch on either side of your head, turning back slightly only to meet the gaze of Inosuke's boar eyes peering into your own.

you sat sandwiched in between Zenitsu and Tanjiro in the front row, with Inosuke being forced to sit behind you all after not being able to squeeze in no matter how much he had tried.

the carriages driver had almost declined your services due to the loud and rambunctious boy causing a trouble because he didnt get to secure his spot next to you on the way there, but, he seemed happy enough to sit behind you when it came down to it.

the boy had even begun to take a small interest in the strands of your hair while you all patiently enjoyed the ride to your missions location.

to be fair for Inosuke, your hair was really soft to him. and although he wouldnt have said it out loud, it reminded Inosuke of the fur on his boar mother.

it was comforting in a way that made him want to stay close, just like he often did when he was a baby. and Inosuke liked getting to experience that type of feelings again, because it was something that always came with you.

you looked after him any chance you got, and despite being his underling; Inosuke still thought back to how you carried him so easily on the Mugen train.