𝙁𝙐𝙏𝙐𝙍𝙀 𝙃𝘼𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙍𝘼 𝙔/𝙉

( 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 )

↳ now playing ;;𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀 𝐘/𝐍

↳ now playing ;;
𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀 𝐘/𝐍

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚ ˖

Yoriichi watched intently as you trained with someone other than him, the tips he had given you being put to good use as you kept up well with the stone hashira.

of course, Gyomei wouldn't go all out on you, but the fact that you could handle yourself just fine and keep up against his speed was impressive in itself.

you swiftly dodged the kick Gyomei had sent your way, blocking it with your forearm as a dull pain had sent a low shockwave through your arm at the force of the blow.

"you call that a kick?" a cocky grin was etched onto your face, and Gyomei let out a hum, his own smile showing that neither of you were truly giving it your all and instead taking the warm up lightly.

he threw punch after punch your way as you grunted, your own speed matching his as you countered his attacks with your own. pushing your body from the ground, you jumped into the air, landed multiple hits on his chest in the process.

you kicked your feet with power, causing the stone pillar to let out a low groan from the blows.

though it wasn't enough to stop the giant man in his tracks as you had hoped, it was enough to throw him off long enough for you to fall back with a small thump.

you turned in your spot, bringing your leg to roundhouse kick the man, your leg mere inches from the side of his head. he easily grabbed your ankle, large hands warm as he gave you a playful smirk.

"you call that a kick?" cocky bastard.

he had swung you around by your leg, forcing you even your breathing from the panic as you kicked your leg back, twirling yourself mid air as you landed gracefully once again. your chest rose heavily, a bead of sweat gliding against your temples despite never breaking composure.