𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝙄 𝘽𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙇

( 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 )

↳ now playing ;;𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐈 𝐁𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋

↳ now playing ;;
𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐈 𝐁𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚ ˖

Genya held an ugly truth to him. one he never dared to speak out loud, not even as he stared at your happy face three months after you had passed your test.

it took him six full months to finally move that boulder, the shinazugawa having to settle with the bitter truth he realized up on the mountains.

you had smiled at the boy, engulfing him in a hug with cries of how proud of him you were; you showered him with endless praise when he shakily made his way into the estate.

you were so bright compared to him.

Genya Shinazugawa, was jealous of you.

it was a bitter truth he had to realize in the mountains, where he stayed alone for three full months. at first, the thought made him laugh.

because there was no way.

but the more he thought about it, the more Genya realize how real the possibility was.

that night, the night you had cried your heart out with him; Genya Shinazugawa wasn't scared to admit how beautiful he thought you were that night. because you were brave enough to be vulnerable, something he couldn't ever do.

and to realize he was paired up in the same boat with someone as bright as you, Genya somehow felt a bit better about himself then. maybe not having a breathing style wasn't so bad, maybe he could still face his brother as he was.

and then you had appeared the morning after, battered and bruised, almost collapsing in Gyomei's hold that early morning.

you had created your own breathing style.

Genya cared deeply for you, more than he could ever put into words. he'd do just about anything for you to keep your smile. even if that meant never fully admitting these ugly feelings he felt with you around.