𝙃𝘼𝙉𝘼𝙁𝙐𝘿𝘼 𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎

( 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 )

↳ now playing ;;𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐅𝐔𝐃𝐀 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

↳ now playing ;;
𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐅𝐔𝐃𝐀 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚ ˖

another two weeks had gone by without bumping into Genya even once during that time, and your guilt was still eating you up inside from your previous training session before.

you had gotten reassurance from Gyomei that he was doing well in his training, though the only issue was that of the waterfall section. you winced at that, knowing Genya would probably be cursing every word under the book because of it.

you had ran through your own training much easier than before, with your stamina increasing so well it almost scared you. you had even switched from carrying two logs to three as you ran around the estate another 200 times without fail, only stopping once you were able to sit on the ground and catch your breath.

Gyomei had praised you on your hard work, giving you some rest time for the hardest part of his own training.

"breathing styles are swordsmanship styles used in successfully defeating and decapitating demons." you jumped in your spot at his words, your mouth forming a wide grin at the realization that you'd be learning breathing techniques now.

you couldn't sit still after that, constantly shifting in your spot as he explained exactly what breathing techniques were.

"all known breathing styles are directly derived from sun breathing." you had shifted once more, leaning forward with wide eyes as you listened intently.

Gyomei let a small smile out at the sight.

"sun breathing was the first breathing style ever created, the ones following stemming directly from it. flame, water, wind, stone and thunder; each one originating from sun breathing." you marveled at his explanation, your entire body practically buzzing with adrenaline.