𝙎𝙀𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘼𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙏𝙊𝙋

( 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 )

↳ now playing ;;𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐏

↳ now playing ;;
𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐏

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚ ˖

"Y/N? Y/N are you listening?" Gyomei hesitantly looked at you, your chopsticks barely moving around to poke at the food in front of you.

your eyes were dull, cheeks stained from the tears you had shed throughout yesterday and into the morning. he knew you were hurting, you had practically cried your heart out to him and Genya, telling them just what had happened during yesterday's usual meditation session for you.

Genya had just about glued himself to your side after you eventually calmed down a bit from the loss of Mitsunobu. Gyomei knew you were hurting, and his heart ached for you too.

the estate suffered from your heartache, even the Kakushi's worried about their sunshine. you picked at your food once more, and Gyomei let out a deep sigh.

you flinched as he grabbed your hand, his touch soothing your pain the best it could. and although Gyomei prayed it reached you enough to lighten your mood just a bit, it only seemed to worsen your state.

your chin trembled, eyes filling with tears as you let out a soft sob, your head hanging low as your body shook from your cries.

he was quick to stand, wrapping his arms around you and letting you safely cry into his uniform, his tone soft as he could to console you. "i know its hard Y/N, trust me i know."

you shook your head, clinging onto the man, trying to let out the sadness that bloomed in your heart since yesterday. "everyone i care about just keeps getting taken from me Gyomei." you sobbed out, and Gyomei frowned at your words.

"its not fair. its not fair at all."

the stone hashira had pulled back, cupping your face in his hands as you cried. he gave you a soft smile, wiping your tears as he planted a soft kiss on your head.