𝘾𝙍𝙔𝘽𝘼𝘽𝙔

( 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 )

↳ now playing ;;
𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚ ˖

"you're a lot lighter these days, Gyomei."

the man in question took a sip of the tea placed in front of him, his brows furrowing together ever so slightly at his masters words.

Kagaya Ubuyashiki, the 97th master and head of the demon slayer corps, stared intently at his longtime friend across from him. there was a smile on his face, as there usually was, and Gyomei set down his cup.

"is that so?"

truthfully, Gyomei felt lighter than he usually did. and he wasn't afraid to admit that he fully knew the reasoning behind the sudden change in his feelings.

putting most of his time into training you meant that he didn't get to spend as much time with Ubuyashiki as he normally did, and though they sent letters back and forth via crows ( with zekka reading it out for him ) it was nice to see him again in person.

he had left you to train alone in his estate, carefully writing down the itinerary the night before, trusting you'd follow it exactly as usual. and he didn't doubt that you were sweating your ass off right about now.

if he wasn't mistaken, you'd be spending time under the harsh waterfall. and in a few minutes, you'd be hauling ass across the estate with one singular log carried on your back. and from there you'd..

Gyomei's brows furrowed once more.

he missed you.

"could it be," Ubuyashiki started, "because of miss Y/N?" his tone was teasing, the man quietly picking up his cup of tea and taking a sip as his friends ears turned a bright red from the call out.

he wanted to laugh at the sight.

to Gyomei, it was odd hearing his master refer to a girl who hadn't even joined as a mizunoto yet with such a title. he guessed you deserved the praise, considering how much Gyomei found himself talking about you with the man.