𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙇𝘿 𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝘽𝙀

( 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 )

↳ now playing ;;𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐄

↳ now playing ;;
𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐄

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚ ˖

the Ubuyashiki estate held an eerie silence to it, something that had long been forgotten since the state of your disappearance so long ago.

the night was dark, the soft breeze pushing the flowers of the wisteria trees to sway back and forth as two cups of tea sat perfectly against the small table before Kagaya.

he kept a small smile on his face, the generational curse having been at a sudden halt as of recently, which had astonished those who were keen enough to pay that close attention to him.

it had left the muddy purple scars to linger where they last were, settling right below his eyes as he peered at the idle cup in front of him.

there were two. both full of hot tea and recently made by Amane Ubuyashiki. and yet Kagaya was still the only one who could claim one of the pair. he gave a soft hum, turning his head as the moon peeked out from the dark clouds, illuminating the garden you loved so dearly.

for a moment, Kagaya Ubuyashiki wondered how you were in your mission. you had been overworking yourself as of late since gaining the title of a hashira, and he wondered if you were taking care of yourself the way you made sure the other pillars always were.

his smile grew at the thought of you, the girl he had cared so deeply for as if she were his own daughter. Kagaya never had favorites, and he loved each demon slayer dearly, but he always had his eye on you.

you were a special one, that much he knew.

a soft breeze had carried out, an eerie chill spreading through the quiet night as a high-pitched ring had echoed throughout the entire estate.

in a single blur of white black and red, a new figure had joined Kagaya now.

he sat perfectly still as if a beautiful statue more than a man, one that emptily stared at the cup before him.