𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 𝙒𝙊𝙉𝘿𝙀𝙍𝙎

( 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 )

↳ now playing ;;𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒

↳ now playing ;;
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚ ˖

"welcome home starlight." the swords you held so tightly in your hands began to shake, the sacred charms gifted to you mere moments ago swinging from your unsteady grip as you took in the sight before you.

three eyes like heaven themselves, shining with a pure white light, seemed to crinkle at the sight of you before him. your lips parted, eyes wide as you stood completely still.

you froze at the sight of the man, his body being made up of the same pale golden light your left eye was, while darker mists of gold swirled in him. a being made purely of light, welcomed you into the temple you stood before.

a temple made of white pillars that stood around the area, carvings of the sun in the pearly white stone engraved deep within it. vines hung from the place, with nature reclaiming what was once hers as you shook in your spot.

and with a clang of the metal hitting the stone, both swords seemed to slip from your grasp and onto the floor. you blinked once, your tears pouring from your eyes as your vision clouded the man before you. as if on cue, a scream filled cry had ripped from your throat.

your body moved before you could fully comprehend the situation at hand, running up the rest of the steps to the temple, desperate to reach the man you had lost so long ago.

your feet moved too slow for your liking, your hands open at the ready as you tried your hardest to reach him before he managed to disappear like he had before.

the silk clothe of his robs reached your fingertips, and that's all you needed to latch onto the man, your body shaking as you held onto him for dear life; and the deity only smiled at the girl in his arms. his hand came to move a few rogue strands of hair from your face, wiping at your tears as he shushed them away.