𝙏𝙊 𝙎𝙀𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙎𝙈𝙄𝙇𝙀 𝙎𝙊𝙈𝙀𝘿𝘼𝙔

( 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 )

↳ now playing ;;𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐘

↳ now playing ;;
𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐘

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚ ˖

Yasu cooed softly as you neatly tied the letter to his foot, his white eyes gazing at you softly as his beak flushed with a comical blush.

your soft hands made sure the letters weren't tied on too tightly in fear that it might hurt the sweet bird you were assigned too. though, in your eyes, you and Yasu were like an unofficial duo, and you were sure Yasu thought the same.

you had safely tucked in both demons for the night before heading to bed yourself, finally letting your body rest after all this time as you slept alongside the three boys you called your friends. Zenitsu and Inosuke snored rather loudly in the night, but you were so tired you had slept through it all.

and being used to your early training with Gyomei, you had waken up before the rest, using the time to write a much needed letter to your parents back at the village.

the letter was rather long, taking up two pages front and back as you explained your journey so far, and ensuring that you were well and being treated kindly by the hashira's and the master.

you had told them of Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, and your swords that had changed colors to a beautiful gold to match your light breathing. and even mentioning meeting Nezuko and Rui.

you had even explained to them your thoughts, hoping and expressing how much you hoped they understood your side of the story as well.

you made sure to thank them, as you always did, for giving you a chance back then. expressing just how much that one act had changed your life for the better, and even going as far as to tell your mother you always made sure to wear the hairpiece she had gifted you all those years ago; telling them that you had always kept them in your heart during battle.