𝘼𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙄𝙏 𝘼𝙇𝙇

( 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 )

↳ now playing ;;𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋

↳ now playing ;;
𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚ ˖

Rui felt the heat creep up to his ears first, and from there it didn't take long at all for his hands to start shaking under your watchful gaze. like a child presenting something in front of his mother, Rui was beginning to get quite nervous in the cozy room you two had been staying in.

you held a smile on your face, your hair coming to leave a quaint shadow to enhance your features as you waited patiently for your little brother to show you what he so desperately had been wanting to.

you two hadn't gotten a proper chance to spend time with the other, and with settling into the new mission, it meant that it left you swamped with seemingly never ending things to get done as of late.

it had been exactly a week, one day, 3 hours and 15 minutes since Rui got a chance to hang out with his big sister. not that he was counting, of course.

sure, he got the liberty of coming out from his box any time the sun wasn't out; but even then you were always around helping Oiran Warabihime. the thought alone put a sour tinge in the air for him.

Rui didn't like to share things, especially when it came to his family. he had gotten accustomed to your friends, and as much as it pained the ex lower moon to say outloud..

Rui had begun to see them like his family too.

it was nice, he had to admit.

even Nezuko was kind to him, so there wasn't much he could complain about.

but, since starting this new mission; Rui hadn't properly gotten the chance to speak with you like before. and the scary thought that you two would somehow lose your bond with each other was becoming more and more plausible as the days went by.