Chapter 2 ( Pure Pain, Disownment, Banishment and Death)

"HEY LOOK THE DEMON IS HERE" A villager yelled as Naruto was dragged by chains across the village to where his punishment will be announced. 

"WHY DOES MENMA SAMA AND NARUKO SAMA HAVE TO WORRY THERE SELVES WITH THIS WASTE" Another villager yelled as he threw a bottle of soji at Naruto which broke against his back making Naruto groan in pain.

Villager kept throwing things at him and some of the things broke on the floor so Naruto was dragged through shards of glasses as they poked his skin making him bleed more. It wasn't hidden to anyone that Naruto was tortured in prison from his missing toe nails and finger nails, to his twisted ankles and broken fingers. The hole in his chest from Sasuke's chidori was made bigger.

Naruto was bearly breathing and could barely make a sound from pain. He was close to death. That was not hidden from the people. "Dear citizens of Konoha you are all here to see the punishment of a traitor to Konoha's will of fire. A failure who has done nothing but tarnished my name, the name of family and Konoha in general. My self, my family and the rest of the Namikaze clan have decided to disown him" Minato announced as Naruto was brought on the pavement.

His hand were chained up and his feet were chained to a squared steel box that weighed a ton to hold him up. "Not only have myself, wife and family disowned him from the Namkiaze clan but he will also whipped a 100 times with a ordinary whip and 50 times with Thorne whips. Finally his legs would be broken and he would be banished from Konoha and fire nation. He would not be allowed into Kiri, Iwa, Kumo and Sand. He should be thrown down a cliff so he can die slowly" Minato announced as the villagers cheered.

"NOW LET THE PUNISHMENT BEGIN" Kushina yelled  as Ibiki grabbed the whip and walked towards Naruto "hope your ready" Ibiki said before drawing the whip back and landing it on Naruto's back making him shake and cry out from the pain. Ibiki did it again and again as Naruto continued to cry out his cries getting weaker and weaker.

"80"

"81"
"82

"83"

"84"

The villagers counted  till Ibiki completed the 100 lashings even going over a hundred and doing a hundred and five. Naruto's back was soaked in blood and he looked lifeless no fight left in him. Anko seeing this laughed especially when she saw that he had peed on himself. 

She wasted no time as she grabbed the Thorn whips and started lash at him causing more scars and damages to be added to his body. The thorns made it worse ripping at his flesh by the time Anko was done from Naruto's hair to his toe's were soaked in blood. You couldn't even tell it was him. A puddle of his blood had formed on the pavement pouring down like an animal had just been slaughtered for sacrifice.

Mizuki, Iruka, Menma, Hayate, Kiba and Yamato grabbed a part of the chain that they could pull on that would lift Naruto up along with the Box. As they pulled him up the weight of the box was pulling Naruto back down making it feel like his legs were about to be ripped off. They continued pulling till they say that his legs were broken and bleeding.

The villagers cheered as they saw how weak he was Menma, Akamaru and Kiba decided to add to his humiliation by peeing on him while the villagers cheered them on. While some followed suit although the women were disgusted by the peeing but seeing Naruto suffer made up for it.

Naruto broken and unrecognizable was dragged by his through the crowd and outside the village and outside the fire nation he was thrown of a cliff hitting his head "what I enjoy the most is that the freak will die slowly and in pain" an Anbu said as the other agree before leaving to get back to the village were a celebration would be held.

As soon the Anbu's were out of sight and far away from the cliff a man made himself known and slowly climb down the  cliff. The person gently picks up the body placing it on his back before climbing back up.

He gently laid the body on the ground and brought something out of his pocket that looked like a small tube "what do you think your doing Hatake?" A man said making his presence known.

"kisame, what are you doing here?"

"I asked the question first Hatake. What are you doing to the poor kid?" The Akatsuki swordsman asked with pissed off look. "Trying to try and help him."

Kisame walked closser to Kakashi "why? Why now? We saw a bit of the kids life. How his parent treated him, how his whole village and sibling abused him. How all the five main villages and small villages used him and dumped him for his brother and the Uchiha. You were a part of all of it. So why now?"

Kakashi let out a sigh "because thought the kid might have been an annoyance and got in his parents way. He never deserved what he went through. I will admit that some of the things he went through was unnecessary and he does not deserve to die like this. I was hoping by laying him here a good Samaritan might see him and take pity. At least try to help by giving him a good burial if he dies or try to take of him till he dies" Kakashi said getting up.

Kisame walked towards his body "why do you see his cry for parental love as getting in his parents way?" 

"Because Minato and Kushina have a very important reason for focusing on his other siblings. I have fate in their decision" Kakashi replied

"And what if they are wrong?" Kisame said Kakashi had no answer for that "look just mind your business" he said

"I don't care about what you think, am taking the kid with me and I will take care of him. He will have a family" Kisame said

"Go ahead, there no use of him for you or the Akatsuki. He his close to death" Kakashi said  before shun shining out of there and ran back to Konoha.

Kisame picked an unconscious Naruto up "come on kid don't die on me. We have the whole elemental nations to prove wrong. We'll show them they made a mistake. Your a strong kid and you have a new family now" The Akatsuki member said as he went back to the base with boy.

A/N: Hope you like the chapter. Please comments your thoughts on Kakashi.

Is he still redeemable? Can he get Naruto's forgiveness.