Chapter 15

"Welcome to Napoli FC Naruto Uzumaki" I lifted my jersey up as lights from the camera's flashed taking pictures. I tried my best not to flinch at the lights as I didn't really like them but since I was signed to this new club it was necessary for media to be there. My Birmingham days are over. After graduating from high school at an early age I focused more on football and got better helping the Birmingham team to win games. Due to how well myself and Jude played we got noticed by big clubs and decided we were ready to go professional.

Jude got signed to Borussia Dortmund and I just signed to Napoli as they were the team that showed more interest in me and were willing to pay higher than the others due to my age. Despite my age I will be getting paid 500 Euros weekly it wasn't much but it was better than what some player would get so I was okay. Plus my accommodation in Italy was paid for all I just have to do is keep playing well and training.

"Here is the gym. It has everything you need to keep in shape from cardio machines to bicycles we even have weights." My tour guide explained to me as I listened calmly. "Once you done with the gym you can shower in the locker room and change. The locker room is not to far from the gym and the meeting room. We did this as to make everything simple and important places easy to get to for the players."

"Now I will be taking you to the training fields that is the last place of the tour. Training starts tomorrow at 10 am am sure your agent will send you all the schedule information's."

After the tour I had to take some pictures with my jersey on  and also with a ball. Honestly I just can't wait for this new journey.

"This will be your driver for your first year in Napoli. He will take you the apartment you will be staying in" My new head coach said introducing me to an older looking Italian guy. "Nice to meet you am Naruto Uzumaki"

"Alexandro" He replied accepting my handshake. "We'll see you tomorrow Naruto. Am sure Taylor here told you that  training is tomorrow yeah?" He asked and I nodded he patted my shoulders before bidding me good bye.

 Am sure Taylor here told you that  training is tomorrow yeah?" He asked and I nodded he patted my shoulders before bidding me good bye

I got in the nice car after Alexandro got in "thank you for doing this" I said to him "no problem. Napoli is happy to have you" he said it went quiet for a while as I just enjoyed the car rid and the scenery. This was my first time in Italy in fact my first time out of London specifically Birmingham. 

I took my time to know some of the places I passed by as I might need to go there. I was hoping there was a forest somewhen I can go and train without disturbance but I couldn't find any. I will figure it out for now I should rest.

KONOHA

"MENMA, NARUKO WHAT THE HELL DID YOU TWO DO?" Kushina screamed at her two kids. "But mom we thought it was of use for us " Menma tried to explain "you sold the scroll that you took from the Hyuga library to a merchant. How could Menma?" Minato said furious "that scroll contains important information about the Hyuga abilities if enemies find out they would use it against us since the Huyga are one of the main defense of Konoha." Minato explained trying hard not to hit his children.

"And you followed him Naruko?" Kushina asked her daughter who looked down ashamed of herself "but Kaa san"

"No buts what you did could have led to the Hyuga's defecting the village they wanted to have you both punished your father was able to prevent that but what ever backing the Namikaze family had from the Hyuga is over. First Menma rapes two civilians, then rapes the daughter of a well known merchants decreasing trades is Konoha because we don't punish you. Now you pull this am disappointed in the both of you seriously. Eat your dinner and got to your rooms we don't want to see any of you" Kushina said upset Menma and Naruko sensing their parents anger decided to leave.

Minato looked at his wife Kushina "where did we go wrong?" He asked slumping on his chair sighing. Kushina sighed "we have to wait to hear from the toads. I just can't believe that Naruto was the child of prophesy. All we did was for nothing" Kushina cried out seeing his wife state off mind Minato sighed. They messed up and there was no way for them to fix this they might have just killed their hope for survival.

Tsunade walked into the house followed by Jiraya "I got news from the toads. It's been confirmed Naruto was indeed the child of prophesy and with him being dead there is no way we can prevent what will happen to us in the future. The foxes, toads and snails are in big trouble with the summoning kings for what we did to Naruto. " Jiraya said sighing looking days older due to the information he had gotten.

"We messed up we abused Naruto thinking he was useless when he was the actual person we needed he is dead because of us and with the other villages and daimyo finding out about Naruto's importance and with what Menma has done they are cutting ties with us" Tsunade said frowning we were wrong with what we did to Naruto. She thought but there has to be away to stop what was going to happen in the future. Kushina busted out crying about her youngest son as Tsunade puled her into a hug to calm her down.

"Lord Hokage there is something you need to see" An anbu that had appeared out of nowhere said with a extremely serious tone. "What is it?" 

"It's Sasuke Uchiha sir" 

A/N: I will try and update another chapter later on today or tomorrow but I hope you enjoy this chapter. Let me know if you like how I am going with the whole Konoha thing.