Chapter 23

WITH NARUTO

"Naruto did you check the news?"

"No"

"You need to check the news now" This was my agents reply.

"Why? Is everything okay?"

"Just check the news mostly ESPN or any sporting news" He said eager. I decided to listen and turned on the TV going to a sports channel where the topic was me.

Host: The news spreading like wild fire is none other than London Japanese football wonderboy Naruto Uzumaki. He has taking the whole world by storm with his incredible football skills, looks and respectable character. He his currently considered the best striker and football player in the world after conquering Serie A league having the highest goals and assist in the league. With 47 appearance, 40 goals, 26 assist and 15 clean sheets. 

The host kept saying all this things I was just hoping he got to the point already. 

Host: He lead his team to the Serie A title with his best friend and teammate Victor Osihmen who has the second highest goal in the league. His team missed out on the champions league due to his team captain and Kvarat taking goal that were out of range. This had people thinking that they had problems with Naruto as they had refused to pass him the ball on several occasions when he was really open. Napoli was hoping that they could get Naruto to sign an extension but he rejected it and decided he wanted to go to another team. While his Napoli teammate Victor and Andre were in support of it. His club and other teammates were furious and considered him soft, ungrateful and selfish. Still with Naruto wanting to move Naruto is still well loved by Napoli fans after delivering the scudatto to them after 30 years since Maradona did it.

Host: With news of Naruto being free several team have been in a race to get his signature in need of a one in a million striker like him. A striker who can in a way play all position. Arsenal has revealed that they want to have him on their team and already speaking with his agent and uncle about it.

"Wait! What? Arsenal wants me?" I asked shocked.

"Not just Arsenal. Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Fc Bayern, Ac Millan and Juventus all want to sign you. But Arsenal are really into getting you as they had called your uncle and are coming to come see the both of you. All you just have to do is choose the club you want although that your dream clubs are Arsenal and Real Madrid but Real Madrid aren't interested yet since the still have Kareem Benzema"

Well I guess I know what team I want to go to.

-

"You ready kid" Shiro said staring at me as I bounced my feet in the car nervously "Yeah!". We got out the as several people were waiting for us from team owners, to coaching staff, to trainers, and important offices for the team.

"Welcome Mr Uzumaki.  We are so glad that you decided to join us we already got your medicals and your perfectly fit with no signs of injuries. All we just have to do now is go to the interview where reporters are waiting for us then sign. We have your jersey and everything ready" The main owner explained  as I shook the hands of everyone there.

I couldn't believe it I went from playing in Birmingham as under 17, then started my professional career in Napoli making 500 euros per week and now am in one of the biggest teams in the premier league about to sign one of the largest contract in the world. It was all that was being talked about.

"Thank you all for coming today for this big moment for our team. We are a team filled with  young talented players each wanting to make a name for themselves in the football world but even with all the young talents we have there was still something missing. A missing key and we believe that this young man Naruto Uzumaki is the missing key that our team needs to get to the next level. It is with great pride that we welcome Naruto Uzumaki to the team and to the pdium to give his speech" The coach said as the reporters, team member and staff all clapped as I made my way to meet my new coach and give my short speech.

"Um. Thank you very much coach. I am very honored to be here. Trust me I am. It's a huge honor I do not take for granted. I don't want to say too much but I am really grateful for the opportunity to be here to play for this great club that has brought forth many legends. Am thankful for the warm welcome from the fans and my new teammates. And I assure you this won't be taking for granted. You won't regret having me on the team believe it" I said ending my speech as rounds of applause rang throughout the room and Shiro looked at me with a proud smile. Camera started to flash from reporters as many started to call my name wanting to ask me questions.

I grabbed my jersey and lifted it up showing the number 9 with my last name on top. I took a picture with the manager of the team along with owners. "Something tells me that we absolutely made the right choice. Welcome to the team Naruto Uzumaki, welcome to Arsenal" 

A/N: This was just a quick chapter about his move to a new team and  I will also continue next chapter. I decided to have Naruto go to Arsenal cause one it's in London were he stayed after leaving Elemental Nations. Arsenal is filled with a lot of young players that Naruto can build bonds with just like he did with Victor, Kevin and Jude. Especially with Bukayo saka on the team playing winger. 

Also this part of the story is currently in 2019 and Kareem Benzema still plays for Madrid with Vinicious Jr. I feel like he would fit in best with Arsenal than Madrid right now for all the people who suggested he move to Madrid. Plus he will move to Madrid probably in the future. As for why I decided he should not play for Manchester United I feel like the team won't really fit him like I wanted.

These are my reasoning for choosing to have Naruto play for Arsenal plus I did a recount and many choose Arsenal more it just made sense.