Chapter 29

A/N: Am so excited after so many waits GTA 6 is finally going to be announced and trailers are supposed to be coming out around December. Confirmed by many articles. I have waited so long for this game I cant wait to see how the games look like.

BEYONCE POV:

Naruto was looking at us he seemed to be in some long thoughts and I won't lie he looked incredibly handsome when he sometimes spaced out like that. Shit he looks handsome doing anything "so all of you three are in love with me?" We all nodded yes.

"As much as am happy with these news as I do know that I feel something for you three. I don't want to ruin the great friendship I have with the three of you and risk you three ghosting me" 

NARUTO'S POV:

"I come to love those kids man. I love being around them, putting smiles and laughter on their faces. If you guys decide to ghost me again they will think am avoiding them or don't want to be around them" I said to them I didn't want to be away from the kids. I want to protect them and care for them and show them a lot of cool things.

"We realized that. The kids weren't really happy without you around" Beyoncé said "am sorry for pushing you away for so long. But I was hurt and jealous I wanted to be sure of what I felt for you" Rihanna explained.

"After much talking. We believe we could work something out"

-

TIME SKIP

THREE DAYS LATER

NARUTO'S POV:

"Don't go"

The ladies let out a groan as I tried to get up from the bed to go use the restroom. "I have to go use the restroom" I told them and it took them a while before they finally let me get up to do my business. As I washed my hands I reminisced over what happened these past couple of day since we confessed our feelings. I was a little scared cause they were my first relationship and I had a bad history with women in the elemental nations. Now I was with three women at once all three happened to be my best friends other than Jude, Victor and Kevin.

Since making the decision to try a four way relationship we have have all spent these last couple of days just enjoying each others company and spending time with the kids. "I thought you said you were coming back to bed once you were done?" hands wrapped  around me from behind as Beyoncé placed her chin on my shoulder placing a light kiss on my neck.

"I did but that was the only way you three were going to let me go" she pouted at that as I dried my hands and turned around to place my hands on her waist "Plus the kids are probably up and I wanted to make break fast " I said kissing her forehead.

"See you should have just started with that. We would have let you go a long time ago" Robyn said walking towards me  and kissing my lips making me blush. " You seem relaxed" Robyn said to Kylie who walked to the bathroom with a calm and relaxed aura surrounding her.

"You could say that. I've really been so much at peace this last couple of days" Kylie voice out also walking towards me and kissing me on the lips. "True that. No work, no paparazzi's  just time with kids, each other and our man" Beyoncé added to what Kylie said and her me their man had me cheesing mad hard I won't lie.

We just remained the way we were for some time. I had one hand on Bey's hips and the other on Kylie while Robyn was in the middle arms wrapped around me. We where in a hug of sorts and although no words were said it was peaceful.

We had to pull away due to the knock from the bedroom door. "Come in " Rob answered the door opened as Blue, Rumi, Sir and Stormy popped their head through the door.  "In the bathroom" Bey said making them walk into the room and towards the bathroom. They paused when they saw the position I was in with their mothers with confused stares.

"Momma what's going on?" Blue asked Beyoncé looking at all of us. Beyoncé pulled Blue towards hers and explained to her as much as she could "you see Momma, Ky and aunty Robyn found out that we loved Naruto and decided to give us a try" 

"Love. Like the way you and dad were together before he messed up?" Blue asked and Beyoncé just nodded "yes. Like that but even better"

She seemed to nod in understanding before looking at me "do you love my mom?" She asked, "yes I do" I replied

"Do love Robyn?"

"I do"

"What about Kylie?"

"I also love her"

"So you love all of them?" Blue asked and I nodded "okay. If mommy is happy then am happy" Blue replied before hugging me "thank you"

A/N: This is another chapter took me a while but I finally updated. Am trying to see if I can finish this book before the end of November then focus on the True Love and Flash book while also updating some other books. I don't know if I will be able to but I want to try.