Chapter 19

Time skip: 4 months later

Trey10: Who is this Naruto kid? He's crazy good 

Kevin: He's different from other strikers. He just as fast as Mbappe, can create opportunity for himself and teammate, can shoot, pass and press. He plays better defense than some defensive players. He always makes the right tackle and gets the ball back. He knows when to be in position also.

Luka: But his team lost

Andre: After him and Oshimen led them to Serie A championship win. Him and Victor makes a crazy duo the top two scorers in Serie A league. With Naruto also having the highest assist in the league. They would have won if the Napoli captain did not keep demanding the ball and missing shots.

Trey: He scored a hattrick and two assists against BVB Dortmund that had Haaland and Bellingham 

Angela: I don't care about all this soccer stuff but this man is fine as fuck

Jason01: That's a whole kid                                                                                                                                               (Reply)

Beauty107:  It don't matter. He is beautiful

ESPNFC: The world is talking about Naruto uzumaki the 17 years old that is taking the football world by storm. Since he joined Napoli team he has dominated the Serie A with 34 appearances, 23 goals and 12 assist. Many teams are already interested in signing him lie Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool. Sadly his team didn't make it to the quarter finals of the champions league but we are expecting to see more Uzumaki next season.

This was the trend on twitter as Naruto's twitter followers had increased to 608,220. His Instagram followers had increased to 4,000,000 being followed by Jude, Victor, Kevin, Erling Haaland and several Instagram and professional models.

"Naruto your blowing up, not just soccer alone but your looks. You've been playing professional with Napoli for almost two years now and your making a name of yourself. It was discovered that you were born in England with Japanese relations since your parents were Japanese I mean your name is Japanese so it's obvious. It also say's you have relations to Italy and  France  from your grand parents. So your Eligible to play for either of those countries. You have to start playing international and several of those countries want you to play for them" My agent Richard stated

He was chosen to be my agent by Shiro himself he had no idea who Shiro and I truly was outside of this other than Shiro was my uncle and legal guardian.. Shiro made sure I studied law and accounting so I have no need for financial assistant. Even if Shiro still helped with finances. 

My agent snapped his finger in front of my face "are you listening?" he asked as I apologized "sorry I zoned off but yeah I heard what you said" he nodded accepting my answer.

"Start considering which country you want to play for. Also your two year contract with Napoli is almost over so start thinking about whether you want to stay and sign an extension or leave."

"I will leave"

My agent seems surprised "are you sure? You didn't even think about it" he said to me surprised "yeah. Other than my friends most of the team members don't like me. I have tried to build a bond with them but the ignore or insult me. I have no connection with them except Victor and the others. Kim is a defender, Andre is also a defender Jens is a midfielder and he just got loaned to another team. They are also having this problem with this team the players don't talk to us. My manager called me a pretty boy, a pussy and lazy when I work the hardest out on the field although he apologized for it. So yeah I want to leave" I said giving him my reason.

"Alright. I will start looking into the teams that are interested with you. Let your uncle know that some teams might be coming to see him about you joining their team"  I nodded and he finally left.

Since it's the off season I should go train my shinobi skills and practice more of this world martial art. I sent scrolls of the different types of martial arts from the world to Ame now it was time for me to go away for a few months to train I can't slack in either of my training. 

I grabbed a bag filled it with scrolls and other ninja equipment's. I grabbed my katana's and used teleportation to get to my training ground. All I need is three months.

"Let's start" Shiro said jumping down from the chair he was sitting on.

Month 1:

"Your to quick with your attacks without having  any thought to it. You have to understand you just created a whole new fighting style with more training it will be very dangerous" Shiro advised as I sparred against him using my new katas.

He was right I rushed in to fast. I noticed  shiro's leg aiming for my head and ducked sending a kick of my own Shiro dodged it but with great speed I appeared behind him and kicked him in the back making him lunching him into a tree. Which broke once he made contact.

He gave a thumbs up still down from the impact "good job" he said slowly getting up "sorry I didn't mean to..."

He shook his head no "don't be you did really well. Caught me by surprise. Let's continue"

For the first month they practiced nothing but taijustu, incorporating it with Karate, Kung fu, Jujutsu, Taekwondo, MMA, boxing and Mui Thai after seeing what Bruce Lee had done to creating his type of fighting. He would have to agree with Victor Bruce Lee was better.

A/N: Another chapter. I will try to make it a bit interesting next chapter. Please be patient with me.