Chapter 18

"Bro how's Germany"

"It's different but alright still trying to get used to understanding the German language"

"You'll get used to it I mean your already making a name for yourself and playing really well Jude. I saw your game against Bayern you killed it" I said happy for my good friend.

"Could say the same for you, your making even bigger name for yourself lot's of teams are looking to get your shirt, even Borussia are trying to get you which would be crazy if they did. we get to play here together and live together but make your own decision one you feel is good for you. I will be happy to play against you or play with you on the same team"

"What I had no idea"

"Yeah man"

Coach came saying he wanted to talk to me "Jude I got to go the gaffer is calling me" I said we bid our good byes and hanged up.

Two days after our game Borussia made an offer for Jude 30 million pounds. It was a huge amount of money so Jude got transferred to Dortmund. I've been playing without Jude for the past three month and I won't lie it hasn't been easy he was my good friend.

I arrived at the gaffers office knocking on the door "come in" I walked in to see my agent Shiro, coach and the team owner all there and they looked to have been waiting for me.

"Hello sir" I greeted the owner he gave a large smile giving me a heavy pat on the back I greeted Shiro and turned my attention to Coach "you called me?" I asked.

"Yeah have a sit Naruto" Coach said and I did as told sitting on the chair next to Shiro. "Naruto you've been playing well and have been become a huge importance to the team before and after Jude left of cause many teams have taken notice and because of this we have received four offers for you" Coach said to my surprise.

Four

"Yeah this offers are from Ajax, OG Nice, Brentford and lastly Arsenal. Transfer deadline end in two days and we've already agree to Arsenal's offer who are willing to pay 50 million pounds for you were just waiting for you. We need to give response before tomorrow.  So what do you say kid?"

Arsenal, Arsenal wants my shirt that's crazy. They Madrid and Barca were my favorite teams in the world and it's my dream to help them win a champions league trophy so this was big. Plus the reason why Birmingham are quick to sell Jude is because they need the money the team is going in to debt.

"What do you say kid?" 

I looked at Shiro and nodded "I accept" I said. The gaffer and owner let out a sigh with huge smiles on their faces "thank you kid, you've been a miracle for the team ever since you join so it's sad to let you go" Coach said pulling in for a hug.

"We'll let Arsenal know go start packing, you have your meeting with Arsenal tomorrow and then you join the team"

"Don't miss me to much old men" I said making them laugh as the owner and coach laughed go kill it out there. We'll announce it to the team today" Coach added then I left with Shiro behind me.

"Arsenal that's big. You excited Ruto?" Shiro asked "yeah I mean am leaving a team that has become like family to me but excited nevertheless"

"I know your excited but go home and rest. Tomorrow we have a meeting with Arsenal to discuss your contract" I nodded agreeing. We went to the house and I spent the rest of the day reading and packing. I  couldn't sleep all throughout the night.

-

"We are delighted that you've decided to join Arsenal Naruto" Arteta said after shaking my hands

We had our sits and Shiro took over " to get straight to business I would like to know what role my nephew would have if he joins your team?" Shiro asked and I was glad he asked.

"That's a good question Mr.Emiya we obviously see the potential in Naruto here and believe he would make a great addition to the team one of great importance. Right now our we are in need of a good winger especially one who could play at the left as we don't really have any strong left wings. We've already seen that Naruto here already has great maturity and understanding playing the game of football one many his age don't have. So he'll be very important" Mikel Arteta said I stared quietly as he spoke observing to see if he was speaking the truth and I sense no form of lie or manipulation from him.

"That's very good my nephew and I are happy with that now to contracts. What are you offering?" 

Arteta brought a file out and handed it to Shiro, who took it, opening it and going through it's content "as your reading you will see that we're offering Naruto a four year contract with a weekly wage of 30,000 pound and yearly salary of 6 million pounds, this also comes with bonuses like man of the match, goals, appearance and assist which would be around 15,00o pounds per. If Naruto plays really well for the season were looking to increase his salary and give him a better contract." Arteta finished and Shiro nodded liking the contract like Naruto he could see straight through the man and see his intention and thoughts.

The contract was honest and good for someone around Naruto's age, especially the money. Yes England takes half a footballers wages for taxes but Naruto was still fifteen so he gets to enjoy his full salary till he turns 17  he wasn't like other agents who had a percentage of their client salary. His job was to be there for Naruto as a guardian and agent he has no need for the money. 

"That's good enough for us" Shiro replied with Naruto nodding in agreement "glad we were able to come to an agreement. You just sign that now, then the team will announce you joining the team you will sign the other document and be giving jersey there"

A/N: Am ending this chapter here. Next chapter is going to be a time skip. I feel like I focused so much on Naruto's time in elemental nation and his football beginnings that I forgot the other part of the story. So for now no more Konoha and not to much on football games.