Chapter 14

Kevin is played by Damson Idris^

NARUTO POV:

I finished my finals exams submitting it to my teacher. It was the last exam I had to take before moving to the next grade in high school. The teacher smiled at me taking my exam papers before I went back to my seat. It was the final exam for the last class of the day too so after this school was over. 

I've been here for a year and skipped two grades in High school. I couldn't be any more happier Kevin and I have become even greater friends now that we are in the same class level and would graduate at the same time. I had also become extremely good friends with Jude and met his brother Jobe. It's also been ten months since I also started playing soccer for the Birmingham fc u15 academy. Winning games for them with 14 matches 11 goals, 12 ass, 6 tackles, 5 interceptions, 0 offside and 0 penalty.

I had a game today against Chelsea u15 team and I wanted to be at my best shape for todays game. As soon as the final bell rang I got up from my seat with my bag and bid the teacher and my classmates farewell. I left the school with an excited Kevin who couldn't wait to see the game.

I got to the field which was packed with players, staffs, referees and spectator. I was excited I changed into my jersey and boots and got on the field doing some stretching and jumping. It was a home game so we were doing the kickoff. Since I played forward as a striker I stood in the center with ball waiting for the referee to blow the whistle. 

The referee blew the whistle and I kicked the ball to Jude. He passed the ball to our right wing who kicked the ball forward a couple steps before seeing two opposing players running towards him to get the ball so he passed it to me.

Using my speed to get pass I dribbled pass one of the opposing players that tried to come get the ball I was far ahead right now I was one on one with the keeper seeing I had a chance I kicked the ball aiming for the upper left corner. I watched as the ball hit the post and went into net  as the keeper block low instead of up.

"GOALLLLLL" 

I ran to Jude who was running to me Jumping on him as we celebrated getting the first goal. I got off him as I hugged my other teammates wanting to get back in position. Opposing players now had the ball and I will admit our defense was a little unstable. I was trying to press my player to get the tackle but I didn't want to be way to aggressive and get a penalty. 

I ran side by side with him using the tip of my foot to kick the ball to my teammate. He got the ball but ended up losing possession of it. So now we were back on defense but it was still good for us as we're 1 - 0.

Before halftime Chelsea scored a goal it was beginning to look like the game was going to be a draw till I  managed to score another goal. 

Halftime came to an end and withing the 75 minute marks Jude score a goal with an assist from me. The game came to an end with us winning the game 3-1. 

"That was great team. You boys have been making me proud. Keep up the good work am really proud you all" Coach said as we cheered excited at another win.

"Jude, Naruto let me talk to you boys for a second. Privately" Coach said I looked at Jude confused as he stared back at me I guess you could say both of us were wondering if everything was alright.

We followed the coach to his office "have a sit" we did as told as coach sat down looking at us. A smile came upon his face "I must say you boys are doing remarkably well. I will admit when I first saw you Naruto I was a bit skeptical and I apologize for that. You proved me wrong. You both helped in winning games for the team. So you both will be moving to the u17 team"

What?

A/N: I won't go much into Naruto's academy days but I will try and dive a bit to his future and unbreakable friendship with Kevin and Jude. Enjoy!