Chapter 17

Get into the elevator I was met with someone I had a became close with since I met her last week after she almost fell "Mama Monica. How are you?"

"I've been good. How are you? How are your games going? I hope your doing okay" She asked as I nodded "am alright mama Monica. My games are going good" I said I noticed she had a luggage's with her "Mama Mo your traveling?" I asked and she nodded "yes I have to go back to Barbados but you should come visit me" 

"I definitely would  especially enjoy your cooking" I answered she laughed and hugged me. I decided to help her with her luggage's to the car that was waiting for her the driver took the bags from me and put it in the booth. "It was nice getting to know you Mama Monica" I told her as we hugged again "I could say the same. Your a good kid Naruto if only you were older I would have told my daughter to go for you instead of all this no good boys. It's a damn shame" She whispered the last few words but I heard her. "See you later Mama Monica I call to check on you" I said.

"You better" She replied and I just chuckled she got in the car and the car drove off. Staying outside for a while Alexandro came to pick me up for training. Arriving at training I did my stretches by myself although I can say am signed to a professional team no one on this team really talked to me they all call me pretty boy and make jokes at me. But when we were playing games we got along enough to win.

I tried talking to them but they would either ignore me or insult me. All except for Andre, Jens, Kim Min Jae and Victor both who recently joined the team as defender and Left Wing (Yes I know Victor Osimhen plays striker but I will make him play left Wing in this story).

All four of the people am friends with on this team won't be here for training due to international duties. So I was alone doing some drills my self. I did work with teammates when it came to drill that needed partners. Training finished and I left the Maradona stadium.

"Alexandro how's the family?" I asked starting conversation "they are doing very good in fact my son is a big fan of your" he replied as he continued driving looking at me through the front mirror "what? For real" I said surprised "Yeah. You probably don't realize it but you are like a hero in Napoli man kids look up to you and the people like you" He said wow I had no idea. But that doesn't mean am going to be staying here for long though I wanted to go bigger and better. But first win the scudatto for them.

Time Skip:

Naruto is now 16

"Bro can you believe it we're about to be playing in the final stages of the Champions League and the Seira A championship series" Victor said excited as we got of the plane. I was just as excited as he was I was about to play in the start of the Seira A championship and the champions league. I was playing very well and being recognized for it already having fourteen player of the game and ten players of the weeks to my name. Along with six player of the month at just sixteen. I was surprised by how my name was shouted in the stadium and how I was really blowing up

We got on the team bus sitting right next to each other. It just happen to the quarter final of the champions league and we were playing against Dortmund which is the team my best friend Jude played for so I was excited we both were. We also playing in Dortmund stadium to and he told me he was going to show me around the city once the game was over.

Elemental Nations

"Sorry but why was I called to this meeting?" Nagato asked as all the leaders from the Wave Daimyo, to the Spring Daimyo, to the Land of Demons Daimyo and all of the main five kages were here in land of Iron.

Lord Mifune decided to be the one to answer the question " well you see Sasuke Uchiha returned to Konoha with a missing eye, hand and a hole in his chest. He was arrested and after asked about what happened he revealed that Orochimaru and all his subordinate were killed by two of you men while he was badly wounded by them. When asked who the two men were he revealed that one was Kisame Hoshikagi  and Naruto Uzumaki who we presumed dead"

At this Nagato eyebrows furrowed not liking where this was going "hmm" was Nagato's simple reply "Where is he?" Mifune asked.

"I have no ide what your talking about" Was Nagato's first reply "please tell us the truth Amekage san" Mifune said

"Why do you want to know? "

"We made mistakes in our judgement" Gara replied  "is that so" was Nagato simple reply not taking them seriously and the people in the meeting knew it. Karui decided to voice her frustration.

"Listen here Naruto is our friend and Samui, Mabui and Yugito's futrue husband" Karui said making Mei, Tsunami, Koyuki and Shion all glared at her. "Oh really. So now he's your friend and future husband" Nagato said in an angry tone which wasn't hidden.

"What happened to him being useless?"

*Silence*

"What happened to him being a good for nothing?"

*Silence*

"What happened to him not being man enough for you? Matter of fact what happened to him being a monster, demon child?" Nagato asked furiously getting up. "Don't ever come to me talking about he's your friend and future husband cause the last time I checked you all abandoned him, left him for Sasuke Uchiha and Menma Namikaze. You shameless women made him watch as you cheated on him to make him feel less of a man. And now your saying he's your what? Friend, future husband. Yeah I suspected before but now I know you have a lot of screws lose in your head" Nagato had never been one to show anger but with this people he could careless.

"You all gave him a mission and he did it with a FUCKING LIGTHENING HOLE IN HIS CHEST. You all tortured him to no end stripping him of his humanity for everyone to see. You killed his spirit and his life tossing him away like yesterdays trash for him to die. So what if the other man that killed Orochimaru was Naruto" Nagato saying this got up and walked out leaving the other people to stunned to do anything

A/N: I don't know o you guys think that the way am going with Naruto's career in this chapter is the right way?