• 2 - dangerous beings

———

| DANGEROUS BEINGS |

" Aria's gonna freak."

———

THE FOLLOWING MORNING WASN'T AS CHAOTIC AS ALORA REMEMBERED, all that the girl can really remember of a Weasley morning before school started, is trying to pry them out of bed and run to the car in order to make the way to school. In all senses that was her first year, and it might've worried her in later years.

As they sat on the table, time to spare Hermione, Ginny and Alora kept giggling — and no one seemed to figure out why, but they didn't care. "You were half asleep though, on your behalf." Alora laughed.

"I don't remember!" Ginny buried her face in her hands, "Did i seriously think i was performing for you guys — that explains my dream then, it felt so real."

"Hi Harry," Alora said.

The boy looked to the brunette girl as he walked in the room, he smiled at her, "Hi, Lora." and sat down quickly, Alora realised that she was looking at him for a second too long and looked back to Hermione.

She thought what Aria had said to her, yesterday in Diagon Alley — thought about it, meaning it was the last thought on her mind, did she lik-?

No. No she did not, Alora couldn't, she couldn't fall for her best friend. It's just a silly thought, nothing serious.

"It's alright Crookshanks," Hermione cooed through the wickerwork, "I'll let you out on the train."

"You won't," snapped Ron, "What about poor Scabbers, eh?" he pointed at his chest, where a large lump indicated Scabbers was in his pocket.

Alora held back her laughs and looked to Harry who smirked at her, "Will you guys stop, arguing." she said yawning, "Just when i'm here, then you can argue for Harry." she tapped his shoulder putting her plate away.

The raven haired boy snickered,  he looked at Alora who giggled at Hermione and Ron as they continued bickering, outside the car was waiting to leave to the station, driven by a wizards in all velvet.

———

THE WHOLE THING ABOUT HAVING ENOUGH TIME, that's never going to happen. Here the Weasleys were, rushing to King's cross with twenty minutes to spare before the train left, and they didn't want a repeat of last year. When they arrived it was almost land, bags and run inside the station.

The Ministry drivers found them trolleys, unloaded their trunks, touched their hats to Mr Weasley and drove away.

When they arrived with little time to spare, Mr Weasley said, "Right then, let's do this in pairs, as there are so many of us. I'll go through first with Harry."

Mr Weasley strolled towards the barrier between platforms nine and ten — pushing Harry's trolley and apparently very interested in the InterCity 125 that had just arrived at platform nine. With a meaningful look at Harry, he leant casually against the barrier. Harry imitated him.

Alora headed in with Ginny next, followed by the rest of the Weasley family that came flowing into platform nine and three quarters.