༺ 27 - four not three. ༻

❀✿❀✿

| FOUR NOT THREE |

"I know you."

❀✿❀✿

ON SATURDAY, THE TWENTY-FOUR HOURS HAD ALMOST PASSED meaning more and more students had gathered up the sheer courage to enter into the Tournament. When the quartet headed into the Entrance Hall the next morning, they saw that the Goblet was now surrounded by a fine golden line.

"Anyone put their name in yet?" Ron asked a third-year girl eagerly, as though hoping for an answer.

"All the Durmstrang lot," she replied, "but I haven't seen anyone from Hogwarts, yet."

"Bet some of them put their name in after we went to bed last night. . ." Harry said. "I would've done it if it had been me, wouldn't have wanted everyone watching. What if the Goblet just gobbled you right back out again?"

"Yeah, I wish I was seventeen." Alora sighed.

Someone laughed behind Alora. Turning, she saw the twins accompanied by Lee Jordan, they were looking awfully excited, more than usual.

"Done it," Fred said in a triumphant whisper to the quartet. "Just taken it."

"What?" said Ron.

"The Ageing Potions, dungbrains," Fred rolled his eyes.

"One drop each," said George, eagerly rubbing his hands together with glee. "We only need to be a few months older."

"We're going to slip the thousand Galleons between the three of us if one of us wins," said Lee, grinning broadly.

"I'm not sure this is going to work, you know," said Hermione warningly. "I'm sure Dumbledore will have thought of this, he thinks of everything."

Fred, George and Lee all ignored her.

"Ready?" Fred questioned, he asked the other two and nodded, quivering with a jittering excitement. "Cmon, then — I'll go first—"

Alora was grinning over to Lee and the twins, she watched Fred pull out a slip of parchment from his pocket and gesture 'Fred Weasley — Hogwarts' he then strode up to the edge of the line, stood there, like a diver preparing for a fifty-foot drop. Then, with the attention of every head in the Entrance Hall, took a great breath and stepped over the line.

For a moment, everyone believed it had worked — George certainly thought so, he let out a great yell of triumph and leapt in after Fred, a second after, there was a small sizzling noise, that gradually built and the twins were hurtled from the golden fine line.

They landed painfully on their backs, ten feet away on the cold cobbled floor. Both sprouting identical, long beards of a snowy white.

The Entrance Hall rang with a laughter. Even Fred and George chuckled too, they stood up and took a long look at one and others beards.

"I did warn you," said a deep voice from behind, everyone went silent when they saw Professor Dumbledore, his eyes twinkled. "I suggest you both go to Madam Pomfrey. She is already tending to Miss Fawcett, of Ravenclaw, and Mr Summers, of Hufflepuff, both who decided to age themselves up a little too. Though, I may say, neither of their beards is anything like as fine as yours."