• 1 - after you.

———

| AFTER YOU  |

"What's it like being best friends with
Harry Potter?"

———

ALORA SAT WITH THE WEASLEYS IN DIAGON ALLEY, eating their ice creams waiting for Harry's arrival which was untimely — he sure was taking a while, but that didn't stop the atmosphere from being chatty and warm — Hermione and Alora giggled to themselves, and enjoyed the time they had in Diagon Alley.

The Weasleys has always been like a second family to Alora, after her mothers death and her father's imprisonment they'd always been there for her — her aunt was a close friend of Molly Weasley and she would spend her summers in the Burrow.

They became a second family to her — they would even call her their sister, Molly calls Alora her daughter, Ginny her sister and the boys call the girl their sister too,

"I'm being serious, Lora, I'd like a cat." Hermione said with a warm smile on her lips, "For my birthday."

"I'd like a dragon — but I don't think i'd be allowed to keep that in my dorm," she giggled, "Can you imagine that, a twenty foot, scaly, dragon sleeping really loudly."

"I can't." Hermione said with a smile,

"It'd be like having Ron in your room." Alora remarked, Hermione opened her mouth, but she was saved by the raven haired, boy who walked in with a smile.

"Harry!" Ron shouted to the mess of black hair arriving in the room, Alora's head turned at the mention of her best friend and she left her seat almost immediately.

"HARRY!" Alora said — as Ron was greeting Harry by giving him a hug, he pulled away and she took it as an opportunity to push him away, much to Harry's humour he laughed and gave Alora a hug back.

Ron sighed in almost relief, "We headed over to the Leaky Cauldron, but they said you had already left so we went to Flourish and Botts, and— Well, you're here."

"I already have my school stuff — got it last week," Harry said, shaking his head, "How did you know I was staying at the Leaky Cauldron?"

"Dad," Ron sighed, "Did you really blow up your aunt, Harry?" he laughed, looking over to Hermione who rested her face seriously.

"I didn't mean to." Harry laughed, "I don't know — I just- lost control of her I guess," as Alora and Ron giggled.

"It's not funny you three! You should be grateful that Harry wasn't expelled!" Hermione said sighing to herself.

"Mione, let's be serious — It is a bit funny," Alora smiled, and nudged her best friend lightly, emphasising on the 'bit' part.

"I'm just amazed that Harry wasn't expelled!" Hermione said,

"Expelled? I'm just surprised I wasn't arrested." Harry admitted quietly, yet everyone heard. "Anyways, Lora isn't Aria meant to be here?" he asked,

Aria, Alora's cousin was like her sister, so much like her sister that she didn't call her, her cousin. They grew up together, as she grew up with her aunt and uncle — Aria was two years younger than Alora and would be starting her first year at Hogwarts, much to Alora's worry, Aria seemed fine and unbothered but that never lasts long — wears off when you enter the train.