༺ 44 - leaving an impression.

❀✿❀✿

| LEAVING AN IMPRESSION |
"You should shut your mouth about my brother."

Comment and vote! :)

❀✿❀✿

THE IDEA OF serving another detention with Umbridge was the worst possible thing that could happen to Alora right now. With Quidditch coming back and all, she didn't need that toad ruining something else for her.

"You got in?" Alora leant against the concreted walls of the castles interior, "I knew you would!"

"Yeah, I've been practising quite a lot -- over the summer and all," Odette smiled, "I think Ravenclaw Beater suits me."

"I'm happy for you," Alora nudged Odette.

"I GOT IN! I GOT IN! I GOT IN! I GOT IN!" said a loud and projecting voice that was slowly proceeding closer to the two girls, running in was Christopher accompanied by a mellow looking Aria, "I'M THE SEEKER!"

There was an array of congratulations, yet Alora couldn't help but feel a sting in her chest -- Cedric was the Seeker. He should be the one catching the snitch, and as much as she loved Christopher, it wasn't him who she visualised going against Harry in a match.

"Your week of practise didn't pay off? What a surprise!" Alora turned to Aria, who appeared put out, she sent a tongue out in response.

"I didn't go for the role anyway -- erm -- I hurt my leg," Aria cleared her throat then weakened her left leg which looked very healthy in the first place -- truth be told she hadn't skilled the art of Quidditch, she didn't have any interest in doing so, she just had a small school crush.

"Yeah, I feel bad about that -- I know you've been practising a ton, I hope you can try out next year." Christopher sent her a short nudge in which made Aria turn very pink.

Odette and Alora sent the other a very short look -- the only other person Alora had seen turn that red when being noticed by a boy was herself. Which reminded Alora that Aria didn't know about Harry and herself yet, even thought it had been surfacing the school, Christopher didn't seem to show any signs of knowledge on it.

"I think we have to go, Ari. I said I'd meet Everette in the library." Christopher trailed on, "you coming?"

"Yeah, yeah, you go without me, I just need to ask my sister something."

Christopher nodded and proceeded to send her a quick smile before subsiding away to the library, Odette tagged along -- she saw the look on Aria's face when she spoke, she didn't really want crowds of people listening in to their private conversations.

"What's up?" Alora raised a brow.

"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU KISS--"  she blurted out, Alora shoved her hand to her mouth to shush her when heads turned in their direction.

"Inside voices, Ari. Aurora and Dorian can probably hear you at that rate."

Aria nodded, calming her breaths, "You didn't tell me, you were going out with Harry!" she smiled giddily, "Lori, you're going out with Harry Potter and you didn't tell your sister!"

"I didn't think I had to -- it's gone around the school, I'm pretty sure Minnie knows," Alora gave a breathy laugh, "is there anything else you have to tell me? I need to get off to Quidditch practise, Ron's got elected as Keeper, isn't that cool?"

"Mhm, very cool, very cool," Aria brushed away, seeming like she wanted to push the agenda of the question 'anything else to tell' she was never very subtle.