༺19 - something different. ༻

———

| SOMETHING DIFFERENT |

"I could braid your
hair."

( remember to comment
for motivation!! i love u <3 )

———

SETTLING INTO THE BURROW WAS EASY FOR ALORA, as it was practically her third home. Later on in the day, Hermione had arrived, and would be sharing a room with her, Ginny and Aria. That night it was a bit cramped but it was fun, they practically stayed up all night giggling.

"Knight to D5." Alora said as she sat in the Burrow's living room playing Wizards Chess with Ron, he called himself the "champion", but Alora wasn't letting that slide so easily. ( a/n - i don't know how chess works, i might be wrong )

Her Knight moved and knocked Ron's off the board, making her win overall, "Ha! Sure you're the champion now?"

"I let you do that." Ron said with a shrug. "It's only manors."

"You? Manors?" Alora huffed.

"Shut up—"

"Is that all you've got—?"

There was distant laughter in the background, as Ginny, Hermione and Aria  walked into the living room after watching the two argue, Ginny came and sat on the couch and crossed her arms over her chest, as Hermione placed her book down to stroke Crookshanks. Aria moved over to Hermione and began to stroke the ginger cat.

"Ginny," Ron groaned, "Tell Alora that I clearly won!"

"Sorry, I'm not really the person to lie." Ginny said to her older brother that huffed into his seat, she sent Alora a side smirk, "What about you, Mione? Who do you think won?"

"It's rude manors of me to lie, Ron. . . Aria?"

"My sister won fair and square."

"Whatever!" Ron threw up his hands in defeat. Alora made an 'L' shape with her hands and put it above her head—this wasn't abnormal for them to do this. It happened at least once a day.

"Alora—!" came Fred's voice, he and George both ran into the living room, holding a bunch of boxes in their hands, "Do you want to get Loverboy?"

"Was I not always coming?" she questioned innocently.

"Oh, yeah you were—that was when we were going to meet loverboy the normal way." George shrugged. "We're now going by—"

"Floopowder." Fred finished him off.

"If it means I can give those idiots what they deserve, then yes!" Alora grinned, Fred and George both said 'yes' then turned to Ron, who still looked awfully sulky and downturned.

"What's wrong Ickle Ronniekins? Loose a game of Chess did you?" Fred pretended to sniffle, Ron gave his brother a sharp glare.

"No—I just let her win. It's only manors."

Fred and George both looked at each other, their eyebrows raised and their arms crossed over their chest like Ginny.