༺ 20 - the portkey. ༻

❀✿❀

THE PORTKEY

"It's Ron's boyfriend."

( comment pls! for motivation,
i love reading them :) !! )

❀✿❀

"LORI—WAKE UP!"

"No." was all Alora said, she didn't open her eyes to look at her sister, instead she rolled over and fell asleep again, her bed felt so comfortable, like she was sleeping on a pile of clouds, she would happily stay here forever if she was given the option.

"Lori!" Aria sighed, "Don't make me push you out of bed again."

Alora however, didn't hear this. She was already sound asleep, just like she was two minutes ago. Aria eventually restored to shaking her sister awake.

Alora grabbed her pillow and threw it at Aria, "What. Do. You. Want, Ari!"

"Did you forget?" Aria sighed, grabbing the pillow off the floor and placing it at the end of Alora's bed, "It's the Quidditch World Cup—I thought you'd remember."

The mention of the Quidditch World Cup awoke Alora, she quickly got up from her bed, rubbing her tired eyes. She sat at the end of her bed, rethinking everything about her life before she began to get ready.

"Remember, Lora—we're supposed to look like Muggles!" Hermione's distant voice from the bathroom said.

"Oh, yeah!" Alora looked threw her clothes to find her most, 'Muggle passing' outfit, after minutes of deciding, and genuinely stressing herself out, she finally decided on some jeans, a zelly top, sneakers and a leather jacket. Brushed her hair and teeth, and kept her hair in two braids.

"Do I look Muggle enough to you, Mione?" Alora asked as she left the bathroom, she did a small spin. Hermione laughed and nodded.

"If I didn't know you—I would've mistaken you for one."

"Lori, can you braid my hair?" Aria said, she was attempting to split her hair into three, but somewhere along the way, she messed up and her hair was in one big mess, Alora laughed, sat down and began to braid her sisters hair.

"I'll teach you, it's not hard, Ari. It needs practice." she said, she did one long braid down her back, "It's like Charms, you weren't good at that at first, but look at you now—top of the class!"

The frown on Aria's face lifted and she smiled.

When all the girls were ready they headed into the kitchen that already had scents of Mrs Weasley's cooking.

"Morning, Molly." Alora grinned.

"Morning, dear. Your hair looks lovely, did you do it yourself?" Mrs Weasley said, lifting the large pot of porridge onto the table.

"Yeah!"

Harry caught her eye, he couldn't help himself but smile. She had a few strands of her black hair falling across her face, and the smile she gave Mrs Weasley, those dimples shon again. Just looking at her, made his stomach flutter.