༺ 38 - will it end.

❀✿❀✿

| WILL IT END |
"Why can't you come back?"

Comment and Vote!! ( and grab some tissues )
❀✿❀✿

IT WAS THE FIRST TIME ALORA HAD EATEN A FULL MEAL in a while, or in her words 'would try to.'. The kitchen in the basement of the house was far less gloomy then the rest of the house, it felt less cold, and dim. Instead, it was warm and cosy. Hermione clearly hadn't been lying when she said it was the one of the only parts of the house they'd decorated so far.

"Harry!" called Mr Weasley once Alora and Harry entered the kitchen, he hurried forward to greet him, proceeding to shake his hand vigorously. "Good to see you!"

"Journey all right, Harry?" said Bill, who was at the end of the table -- he still looked the same as he did last year, he wore his hair in the same long ponytail. He hastily packed up long roles of parchment off the table. "Mad-Eye didn't make you come via Greenland, then?"

"He tried," said Tonks, a woman not too much younger than Bill in some way, she was one of the younger ones in the Order, she wore her hair in a short, spiked style. That was a shade of violet. She tried to help Bill, but dropped a candle in the process. "Oh no -- sorry--"

"Here, dear," spoke Mrs Weasley, quickly whipping out her wand to mend the piece of parchment. In the flash of Mrs Weasley repairing the parchment, both Alora and Harry managed to catch a glimpse of what looked like a plan of a building.

Mrs Weasley caught Alora and Harry's sneaky eye, and hastily snatched the parchment from the table, and stuffed in into Bill's overladen arms. "That sort of thing ought to be cleared away promptly at the end of meetings," she snapped, before she starting unloading dinner plates.

Bill took out his wand, muttered, "Evanesco!" and it vanished.

Alora groaned -- she tried to gaslight herself that she didn't want to at least know what the Order was talking about, she didn't really care in joining them. It wasn't like she had the energy to do so anyways, but it would've been nice to know what all the secrets were about -- she'd done many things at her time at Hogwarts, Alora was sure she could handle what they were on about.

"Dad, where's my bracelet you said you found?" Alora asked.

"It's on the counter," Sirius pointed across the room.

Nodding, Alora made her way over to grab her bracelet, but in the mean time, knocked into something she thought were merely a pair of old rags, scattered about. When the pile of clothing groaned, Alora jumped. Because it revealed itself to be far from some dirty old robes.

"Some'n say m'name?" Mundungus mumbled sleepily. "I 'gree with Sirius. . ." he raised a grubby hand, as if to begin voting, he looked like he was in another world, with his bloodshot, droopy eyes.

Ginny giggled, Alora had to take a moment to process.

"The meeting's over, Dung," said Sirius, as they all sat down around him at the table. "Harry's arrived."

"Eh?" questioned Mundungus, peering balefully at Harry through his matted ginger hair. "Blimey, so'e'as. Yeah. . .you all right, 'Arry?"

"Yeah," nodded Harry.

Mundungus fumbled nervously in his pocket, still staring at Harry, he pulled out a great large, black pipe. He stuck it in his mouth, and began to speak through the mass of grey clouds. "Owe you a'pology," he grunted.