༺ 49 - the fight between two houses.

❀✿❀✿

| THE FIGHT BETWEEN TWO HOUSES |
"Next time I see you, I'm going to hit you so hard you won't even remember your last name."

Please comment!! It really gives motivation <3
❀✿❀✿

OCTOBER RAN THROUGH AND CAME NOVEMBER along with its harsh wind and weather as cold as frozen iron, every morning there would be a frosty layer covering every object that had laid outside. The skies had turned a pale grey and many students now walked around school in extra layers to shield themselves from the temperature.

The morning of the match dawned bright and cold. Alora woke up and immediately ran to her window to check the conditions for playing --- immediately sighing once she saw the silver skies.

"I don't know why I was hoping the sun would suddenly shine," Alora rolled her eyes, laughing to herself.

"I mean, it wasn't technically impossible," Hermione counter-argued, wrapping herself in layers for the game later. "But, the chances were like you waking up before me."

"Impossible, then." Alora raised her eyebrows.

They both headed into the Great Hall for breakfast, and Alora was feeling more nervous than she usually did for games, unable to differentiate if it was because she was playing against Slytherin, who would be trying to sabotage her at any chance they could, or if it was the chance she could get hypothermia whilst playing.

Alora looked over to the Slytherin table, who were all in their usual house colours and were wearing a specific badge, she tried her best to make out what it said but with Hermione dragging her to the breakfast table, it was a bit difficult, so she made a note in her head to look at it later.

"How're you feeling, Ron?" Alora asked, Ron was staring into his empty cereal bowl as though he wanted to drown himself in the milk.

Harry gave Alora a look, 'he's just nervous, but I don't know what I can do to help him' was the message she knew he was sending her, she nodded subtly, and chose to sit back a little before she said the wrong thing.

"Hello," said a vague voice from behind them. Alora turned around: Luna Lovegood had drifted from the Ravenclaw table. Many stared and openly laughed and pointed as she had managed to procure a hat shaped like a life-sized lion's head, which was perched precariously on her head.

"I'm supporting Gryffindor," said Luna, pointing unnecessarily at her hat. "Look what it does. . ."

She reached up and tapped the hat with her wand. It opened its mouth wide and gave an extremely realistic roar that caused everyone to vicinity jump.

"It's good, isn't it?" said Luna happily. "I wanted to have it chewing up a serpent to represent Slytherin, you know, but there wasn't time. Anyway. . .good luck, Ronald!"

She drifted away. "That made me feel better, actually." Alora felt herself say.

"When you're ready," Angelina said as she came over, "we're going to go straight down to the pitch, check our conditions and change."

"We'll be there in a bit," Harry assured her. "Ron's just got to have some breakfast."

As they all waited for Ron to eat something, Alora took the moment to see what was on the Slytherin's badges, as one walked past she managed to get a glimpse of it and knew at once she could not let Ron see, it displayed;

WEASLEY
IS
OUR
KING

Alora turned to Hermione who had seemed to notice it too, they both looked at Harry who was mindlessly waiting for Ron to get his act together. They both made a silent agreement to tell Harry once they started getting going, in no circumstance would they let Ron know what was on those badges.