༺ 34 - fan mail.

❀✿❀✿

| FAN MAIL |

"That's what they all say,"

❀✿❀✿

THE TRIUMPH THAT WAS FELT AFTER THE SECOND TASK was a feeling that everyone could get used to. Many people were asking Harry to recount the events at the bottom of the lake, then would ask Alora what if felt like to be there, which Alora didn't remember because she was bewitched to be asleep.

"I don't remember," Alora blurted out slowly, "but beforehand Professor McGonagall put a spell on me, it felt a little strange at first -- but I was soon knocked out."

Alora didn't really know how else to retell the story, apart from making up some insane scenario of her trying to free from the seaweed and swim off, and maybe add in a moment where she fought the mer-people, but she couldn't be bothered for people to spread it around the school like they did at the end of her second year.

Alora didn't mean to exactly, but she told a first-year that the Basilisk had tried to catch her one night but she outran it, and fought it back to the chamber. Which obviously didn't happen -- but the first-year told the entirety of Gryffindor, and it was quickly spread around school -- Professor McGonagall gave her detention for a week. She was too focused on the Tournament to be in detention right now.

Harry, Alora, Ron and Hermione headed to Potions tiredly -- when they arrived, the Slytherins were snickering to themselves, and looking at something Alora couldn't see. Pansy's face looked up and saw the Quartet and giggled.

"There they are, there they are!" she giggled, and the knot of Slytherins broke apart. Alora looked down and saw that Pansy had a copy of Witch Weekly in her hands. Once she saw a glimpse of black hair and dimples, she knew this was Rita Skeeter's so called 'revenge'.

"You might find something in there you'd like, Black!" Pansy tossed the magazine over to Alora, who caught it, rolling her eyes irritably -- how sad could this woman get? She thought to herself -- conveniently at that moment, Snape beckoned everyone inside, causing Alora having to read it under her desk.

HARRY POTTER'S
SECRET HEARTACHE

A BOY LIKE NO OTHER, perhaps —
yet a boy suffering all the usual pangs of
adolescence, writes Rita Skeeter. Deprived
of love since the tragic demise of his parents,
fourteen-year-old Harry Potter thought he had found solace in his steady girlfriend at Hogwarts, notorious killers daughter Alora Black. Little did he know that he would shortly be suffering yet another emotional blow in a life already littered with personal loss.

Miss Black, a pretty and ambitious girl seems to have a taste for Triwizard champions that Harry alone cannot satisfy. Since the announcement of the Tournament Cedric Diggory, first place scorer in the game. Miss Black has been toying with both boys' affections. Diggory, who is openly smitten with the devious Miss Black, has already invited her to join her in a romantic win at the end of the Tournament — where she'll 'join him' to celebrate as a couple.

However, Miss Black's doubtful yet natural charms which have captured these unfortunate boys' interests.

"Yeah, she's really pretty," says Pansy Parkinson, a pretty and vivacious fourth-year student. "But, she's also got a bad reputation from her father — why anyone would lean towards her, I don't know."