༺ 39 - close calls.

❀✿❀✿

| CLOSE CALLS |
"You're meant to be doing the that job you couldn't!"

Remember to spam comment!! :)

❀✿❀✿

THE AFTERMATH OF THE NIGHT BEFORE WASN'T PLEASANT, once Alora woke up she felt her eyes sting, the parchment was placed against her chest so she threw it off onto the floor, hoping to never see it again. She felt cold again, despite the summer air radiating through her windows. She headed into the bathroom, and shut the door behind her.

Looking up to the mirror felt strange, Alora didn't see herself anymore, not like she used to. She knew that she wasn't the same, but never saw it for herself. But, now she did, her eyes looked tired, her face looked miserable. Her hands were covered in ink, which she speedily washed off, hoping to get every trace of last night off her.

"Lunch!" she heard Mrs Weasley call from downstairs.

Alora didn't want it. She didn't want the sick feeling that came after the satisfied one. There was frankly nothing worse then eating to her right now, that and having to clean the house, like Hermione had told her they were doing.

Alora gathered herself up and practised smiling in the mirror, to make it look more believable when she went downstairs. She placed on her leather jacket, and some earrings and made her way down the stairs, soon passing a room which had Sirius showing Harry the Black family-tree.

"You're related to the Malfoys!" Harry blurted out.

"Unfortunately," Alora rolled her eyes, "I'm not very proud of it."

Harry's head and eyes quickly swivelled at the sound of Alora's voice, when he saw her he almost gaped. He quickly noticed her new earrings, and her new rings. Alora furrowed her brows when Harry didn't look away, and certainly didn't say anything -- only his cheeks dusted a shade of light pink.

"Is there something on my face?" she questioned.

"What? -- er no, no." Harry mumbled, causing Sirius to chuckle behind him. "Are those new earrings?"

"These? No, they were my mothers. Aurora gave me them during the summer." Alora smiled, "Harry please don't waste your time listening to the family tree -- it's not that it's boring, you'll just be here all day. In-fact, you may still be here at Christmas."

Harry laughed, "it's actually very interesting -- I didn't know you were related to Tonks."

"Harry, I'm related to almost everyone." Alora scoffed.

"It's true, Harry." Sirius nodded. "All pure-blood families are interrelated -- if you're only going to let your sons and daughters marry pure-bloods your choice is very limited; there are hardly any of us left. Molly and I are cousins by marriage and Arthur's something like my second cousin once removed. But there's not point looking for them on here -- if ever a family was a bunch of blood-traitors, it's the Weasleys."

"Same with the Wilsons," Alora nodding, referencing Christopher and Everette's family. "Technically Christopher, Everette and I are like cousins whatever removed, it's all too complicated. But the Wilson's are known for marrying half-bloods and muggle-borns."