PROLOUGE

ESTELLE HART HAD ALWAYS DREAMED OF BECOMING A MOTHER, ever since she was a little girl, she would talk about it to her older sister Aurora, how she couldn't wait to one day have a daughter and raised them — take them to Hogwarts, braid her hair, d...

ESTELLE HART HAD ALWAYS DREAMED OF BECOMING A MOTHER, ever since she was a little girl, she would talk about it to her older sister Aurora, how she couldn't wait to one day have a daughter and raised them — take them to Hogwarts, braid her hair, dress her in cute clothes and with someone who she really loved — that day she found out came September 1979 — when Estelle found out she was having a daughter.

She'd always wanted to live the joy of raising children, with a man who would love her when she was at her lowest, support her through her troubled moments and love her unconditionally — and she managed to find that,

With Sirius Black.

And I'm not saying it was a picture perfect relationship — it was one of the worst times in Estelle's life, she risked to be with Sirius.

Her family has never been the kindest, they were what you call 'blood supremacists' believed that, anyone that wasn't Pureblood was below them, her biggest enemy was her mother. They'd always been salty at one and other, because Estelle believed that 'muggleborns' and 'half-bloods' were just as much witches and wizards as 'pure bloods' were.

Serila, Estelle and Aurora's mother blamed her ways of thinking on her friend group — they liked to call themselves the Marauders. When she returned from Hogwarts, to tell her mother about the friends she'd made in her second year — after a year with pretty much only her sister by her side, she purposely left out the fact that she'd become best friends with Lily Evans, a sweet muggle born girl.

"Have you made any friends this year, Estelle?" her mother spoke in a tinged, high-pitched voice that matched her usual tight, black bun. "Or, did you wallow away, like you always do! Why can't you be like your sister. ."

She was used to being compared to her older sister Aurora — a fourth year, popular at Hogwarts, on the Quidditch team as a Keeper, and a Slytherin — which Estelle was not.

The news of Estelle being sorted into a Gryffindor outraged the Hart family, as they'd never had such thing happen to them before — they punished her, by giving her a week with no dinner, and locking her in her bedroom, when they did sit down to have supper

— she cried so much, that she thought her eyes knew something, she did not.

"Uh, yeah." Estelle croaked, "I've made some friends. ." she played around with her dinner.

"Not that many I suppose. . I can't imagine anyone wanting to be friends with such a insufferable, selfish girl like you. What else can you not do?" her mother's voice was laced in poison.

She felt the hard tears sting her eyes, but refused to let them fall — if she cried, her mother would call her weak, futile and pointless.

"I have a few, mother." she spoke, her voice was running up and down as if it was on a rollercoaster, "I've got a-lot, actually."