༺ 28 - arrival of new creatures. ༻

❀✿❀✿

| ARRIVAL OF NEW CREATURES |

"You irrelevant arsehead, leave before I curse you!"

❀✿❀✿

THE NEXT FEW DAYS HAD BEEN DIFFICULT, Harry couldn't seem to escape the destiny of a hero, and the lingering feeling of missing his best friend who had calmed down, but still wasn't on the best terms with him. Alora had been drawn to a confusion, she spent half her time defending Harry from the Hufflepuffs' rude words against him, and the other half defending Cedric from what the Gryffindors' had to say.

She'd also notice that whenever she'd hang out with Cedric, Harry would get rather tense. Like something was bothering him so much, that he wouldn't even make eye contact with Cedric.

She also got into a rough patch with a Hufflepuff named Thomas Harris, whilst they were sitting in the Hufflepuff common room one night, to cool off Alora's mind from the busy week she'd been having.

"You know Cedric," Alora began, "i'll never understand how everyone has different voices, surely one day they'll run out—"

"Hypocrite," said a voice that seemed to be deemed through a cough but came out in an awfully clear voice. Alora stopped, she looked up to the direction of the voice, which was unmistakably near her.

"Sorry?"

"Oh, no, it's fine, get back to talking to Cedric then defending your boyfriend against him later." Thomas said with a scoff.

Alora's jaw clenched, she wasn't in the mood to deal with more of this, "Who are you, again?"

"Thomas Harris, you?"

Alora gave a mocking laugh, "You know damn well what my name is Thomas, if you're going out of your way to talk shit about me. I must be really exciting."

"You're not exciting, you're a bitch." Thomas spat, which seemed to catch people's attention because Cedric had to pull Alora from punching his nose in.

"Hey!" Cedric called, "you don't get to talk to her like that. She hasn't done anything."

"She's defending Potter against you, then she's coming and defending you too? It's hypocrisy." Thomas gave an eye to Alora, who's teeth were gritted.

"She's not defending him against me, Harris." Cedric scoffed, "she's defending both of us from people like you, because she likes both of us. Admit you can't keep your mouth shut, and we can move on from this."

"If she doesn't have your back and takes Potter's side then don't expect to be surprised." Thomas said.

"If she does then I'll understand." Cedric said, "she's known me for a year, compare that to four."

"Whatever," the boy rolled his eyes and walked out of the common room, looking like he had steam protruding from his ears.

"Thanks for defending me, Ced." Alora laid back, she turned around and gave him a soft smile.

"I'll defend my little sister every time, you know that."

❀✿❀✿

DOUBLE POTIONS WAS ALWAYS A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE, being within a metre of Snape for longer than two seconds was like torture. But, now it was worse. Being shut in the dungeon for an hour, as all the Slytherins' shot rude accusations at Harry wasn't fun, they'd always been rude to him, but now it had gotten worse, much worse.