༺ 52 - breaking the tension.

❀✿❀✿

| BREAKING THE TENSION |
"You were waiting for me to say something? I was waiting for you."

Please remember to comment! This chapter is important ;)

❀✿❀✿

THEY WENT TO VISIT ARTHUR LATER ON and the reassurance that he was okay warmed the tense feeling in Alora's chest that had been lurking for the past day. He still needed to stay in St Mungo's some time longer to recover properly, but he was expected to be able to return home soon enough.

It was Christmas time now, and the holiday contentment was starting to show. Alora hadn't been home for Christmas since she was in her first year --- let alone spending it with her father for the first time. All those doubts and fears she had in her mind seemed to drift away, even if it was for a short period.

The following morning was spent putting up Christmas decorations, which seemed to put Sirius in a good mood; which was a rare sight. Harry and Alora laughed with each other as they heard his voice echo from the upper floors.

At around six o'clock in the evening the doorbell rang and Mrs Black began to shriek, Alora was in the living room --- spreading decorations on the tables and ledges. She placed small Christmas trees at almost every window, they could be seen from all outsiders perspectives --- she assumed it was someone from the Order so she chose to ignore it.

"These are nice," a voice interrupted her thoughts around fifteen minutes later, "did you make them?"

Alora jumped, after a moment of fright she turned around to see Hermione, standing beside her, her cheeks looked ever-so rosy from the chilled environment outside.

"Aren't you meant to be skiing?" Alora questioned.

"Yeah, I was. . .but, it's not really for me, I kept falling and erm I couldn't quite pluck up the courage to do any of the good slopes, so, I came here for Christmas. . .if that's alright," Hermione grabbed a miniature tree and began examining it.

"Yeah, that's fine," Alora nodded as a quiet smile tugged at her lips, not only would she have her father for Christmas, but her best friend too. "Were your parents alright with you coming here, did you tell them?"

Hermione laughed while shrugging, "I told them I went back to Hogwarts to study, they want me to do my best."

Despite being grateful that Hermione was here, Alora couldn't help but feel a little bad for Mr and Mrs Granger.

"I heard what happened," Hermione said after there wasn't a response from Alora, only a smile. "You knew Harry was having a vision didn't you?"

Alora cleared her throat before speaking, she placed the miniature tree down, "Yeah, but it was really strange because, I didn't see him having a dream or anything I just felt it. And, I'm pretty sure I woke up after he had been woken up, so it's really conflicting me, Mione," she looked at her best friend, almost hopelessly.

There really wasn't an explanation to what had happened to her, no one really had any clue about Harry's vision, let alone Alora's pain that dragged her down to the common room. There was an easing reminder that Arthur would be alright, but, she didn't seem to feel any better --- feeling almost confined with no one who understood what was happening to her, not even herself.