༺ 51 - an attack on a weasley.

❀✿❀✿

| AN ATTACK ON A WEASLEY |
"She was my best friend before she was my wife."

I know I say this all the time but PLEASE COMMENT!! :)

❀✿❀✿

ALORA WATCHED AS HARRY CAME INTO THE COMMON ROOM she had an odd feeling in her chest telling her to come down; 'odd' meaning her stomach felt sickly whilst her head pounded in pain. He was being supported by Professor McGonagall and looked utterly worn out. A small gasp escaped her lips when she saw him, she wasted no time before asking questions.

"What happened?"

"Mr Weasley --- Arthur," Harry breathed out, not questioning why she was down so late. "He's been attacked, I saw it---"

"In a dream?" Alora choked. . .this couldn't have been happening. . .her expression didn't change subtly, as she could feel herself bite the inside of her cheek as her hands nervously clasped the other.

Harry nodded.

Professor McGonagall looked at the girl, she was wearing her favourite slippers which gave a sense that she'd already been asleep. "What are you doing down here, Miss Black?"

Alora shrugged, she really wasn't sure why she got such a strange feeling in her chest to head down but she thought she ought to listen to it. It was like a whisper in her mind begging her to head downstairs, etching her out of her dormitory. Her stomach hurt as she grabbed onto her side to calm herself.

"I had a feeling---" she cleared her throat, "---I thought I needed to."

Professor McGonagall scrunched her eyebrows together for a moment, "Well, we're off to see the Headmaster --- you're welcome to join in, this is too serious for me to waste my time on bed rules. . .follow along if you wish to."

Alora didn't think twice before joining them on the way to Professor Dumbledore's office. Harry felt a little better that Alora was with him. He felt safer and stronger. If this was to mean something Harry knew Alora would be informed, which caused him to audibly sigh in relief.

"Fizzing Whizzbee," said Professor McGonagall at the entrance.

A gargoyle that was guarding the wall sprung to life and leapt aside; the wall split into two to reveal a stone staircase that continually proceeded upwards. The four of them stepped on to the moving stairs; the wall closed behind them with a thud and they were gradually taken until they reached a highly polished oak door with a brass knocker shaped like a griffin.

Alora had to double check on her watch that it was actually past midnight with the amount of noise being made from behind the door.

Professor McGonagall knocked on the door, and as she did the voices ceased at once as though someone switched an off button. The door opened before Professor McGonagall led Harry, Alora and Ron inside.

The room appeared to be in semi-darkness; a strange silver instrument stood on table, it looked to be pretty calm for what it had inside it, from what Alora could gather. Portraits slept in their frames; a magnificent red and gold bird dozed on its perch with its head under its wing.

"Oh, it's you, Professor McGonagall. . .and. . .ah,"

Dumbledore was sitting behind his desk, he leaned forward into a pool of candlelight illuminating the papers laid out before him. He was wearing a magnificently embroidered purple and gold dressing gown over a snowy white nightshirt, but seemed wide-awake, his penetrating light blue eyes fixed intently upon Professor McGonagall.