• 3 - tea of dark omens

———

| TEA OF DARK OMENS |

"That's why you're not in
Ravenclaw"

———

THE QUARTET MADE THEIR WAY INTO THE GREAT HALL FOR BREAKFAST, as they passed the Slytherin table Draco used this as an opportunity to let out a cackling laugh, telling a very funny story, and purposely swooning making everyone laugh.

"Ignore them." Hermione said, to Alora and Harry whom rolled their eyes, "They're not worth it, just ignore them, okay?"

"Hey!! Black! Potter," Pansy Parkinson giggled, "The Dementors .... They're coming woooooooo!!" she let out a rather bad impression, causing Alora to scoff.

Alora was ready to swing, but Hermione put a firm hand on her arm, Alora was so close to punching Draco Malfoy before they'd even entered the school yesterday, she didn't need that again.

"New third year course schedules," he said passing it to them, "Hey, what's up with you both?" George asked,

"Malfoy." Ron rolled his eyes.

He looked over to Malfoy who pretended to faint, George scoffed, "He's a git. Plus, he wasn't so cocky last night when he went into our compartment during the Dementors, wasn't he Fred?"

"Nearly wet himself," Fred said.

Alora laughed, "I would pay to see that,"

"Forget it, you both." George said assuringly, "Dad has to go to Askaban, this one time — said it was the worst place he'd ever been to, came back all weak and shaking . . . they suck all the happiness out of you, Dementors, most prisoners go mad in there—"

Alora and Harry sent George a thankful nod, when the brunette realised she hadn't seen her cousin in a while, "Hey, where's Aria? Do any of you know what house she got sorted into?"

"Hufflepuff—" Fred was cut off by a young Hufflepuff running to the Gryffindor table — there she was.

"Alora!!" she said, and gave her older cousin a tight hug, "I tried to find you yesterday but, I couldn't — i heard about the attack, and I tried to find you on the train but it was so dark—"

"It's okay, Ari." She stopped her, "I'm alright, look at you — Hufflepuff, what did I tell you." she smirked,

"I like being a Hufflepuff," the first year smiled, "My favourite colour is yellow, you see and I love bees—" Aria waffled, but none of the Gryffindors had the heart to stop her.

"Ari," Alora smiled in a kind but also 'shut up' tone, "That's great, thanks for telling me your favourite animal, i' know what to get you next month."

Harry smiled, "When's your birthday, Aria?"

"October 18th!" she grinned widely, "Oh! Christopher is calling for me, bye Lori!" and she was off, the third year was left questioning.

"Who's Christopher?!" Alora shouted after her .

"I'll tell you later!" and she was off,