༺ 21 - the quidditch world cup. ༻

❀✿❀

| THE QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP |

"What are Veel—?"

( Remember to comment for
motivation! I love reading
them <3 )

❀✿❀

CLUTCHING THEIR PURSES EXCITEDLY, Mr Weasley in the lead, they all hurried down the wood, chatting about their predictions of how the game will play out, in the distance was the noise of thousands of wizards and witches, buzzing with laughter.

"Seats a hundred thousand." Mr Weasley said, his face was lit brightly, spotting the awestruck look on Harry's face. "Ministry task force of five hundred have been working on it all year. Muggle-repelling Charms on every inch of it. Every time Muggles have got anywhere near here all year, they've suddenly remembered urgent appointments and had to dash away again. . . bless them," he added fondly, leading the way towards the nearest entrance.

"Prime seats!" said the Ministry witch at the entrance, when she checked their tickets. "Top Box! Straight upstairs, Arthur, and as high as you can go."

The stairs into the stadium were carpeted in rich purple. They clambered upwards with the rest of the crowd, which slowly filtered away through doors into the stands to their left and right. Mr Weasley's party kept climbing, Alora thought the route would never end and they'd be walking up to Mars. When they did reach, however, an awestruck expression filled everyone's face, about twenty purple-and-gilt chairs stood in the two rows.

Looking down was a scene that no one could've ever imagined.

A hundred thousand witches and wizards were taking their places in the seats which rode in levels around a long oval pitch. Everything was suffused with a mysterious golden light that seemed to come from the stadium itself, the pitch looked almost as smooth as velvet. At either end of the pitch stood three goal hoops, on the side was a giant blackboard, which kept scribbling what looks to be an advertisement for the pitch.

THE BLUEBOTTLE : A BROOM FOR ALL THE FAMILY — SAFE, RELIABLE AND WITH IN-BUILT ANTI-BURGLAR BUZZER. . .

MRS SKOWER'S ALL PURPOSE MAGICAL MESS REMOVER : NO PAIN, NO STAIN!

GLADRAGS WIZARDWEAR — LONDON, PARIS, HOGSMEADE. . .

"I'm in Heaven." Alora breathed, she looked over the edge of the railing, her eyes darting around the stadium in awe, trailing every single detail about the pitch, there was nothing more she wanted. This is all she could ask for.

Alora tore her eyes from the pitch over to Harry, but he wasn't half over the railings by now, he was talking to a creature, one with spiked ears and revealing brown eyes. Alora furrowed her brows, curiosity took the best of her and she walked over.

"Dobby?" Harry asked incredulously.

The tiny creature looked up — even though, it wasn't Dobby — it was a house-elf, Alora took in an interest and sat down beside Harry.

"Did sir just call me Dobby?" squealed the elf curiously, from between its fingers. Its voice was even higher than Dobby's had been, a teeny, quivering squeak. Even Ron and Hermione spun around in their seats to look. Though they had heard a-lot about Dobby, they'd never actually met him. Even Mr Weasley took an interest.