The Beginning

a sunny day in the capital city of Tempest~

the streets are full of merchants and travelers from various countries, gathered here to taste the flavors of Tempest.

Peace... this is what they call PEACE.

no fights, no commotion, and nothing! just peace~

Switching scenes, we are now inside an office. Behind the desk, sits a silver-haired man (?) looking out the window.

???: this world has really changed... the world that used to use "The survival of the fittest" as their principle, is now gone.

*knock*
*knock*

The man turned around when he heard a knock on the door.

A second later, the door opened and revealed a pink-haired oni. two small horns on each side.

pink-haired oni: Rimuru-sama, you have a visitor.

Raising an eyebrow, Rimuru tilted his head.

Rimuru: visitor? It's not on my schedule.

Rimuru: Well, who might-

*boom!*

The window behind Rimuru suddenly exploded as a shadow coming out of the smoke.

???: Rimuru! So you're here. We've been waiting for you, you know? Wahahahahaha!

Rimuru: gehhh... Milim...

coming out of the smoke was a girl, with pink hair in twin tails and blue eyes.

Milim: Rimuru! Hurry up, the others are waiting for you...

Pulling on rimuru's hand, Milim then dragged him out of his office, leaving behind the pink-haired oni, shuna.

Shuna: ara~ Milim-sama definitely hasn't changed *chuckles*.

---

inside a meeting room, there are 7 people sit down across each other.

they are feared by the world.

each of them has a power that can bend reality at their will.

creating a whole new world~

a new fantastic point of vie-WAIT! that's not what i meant.

*ahem*

each of them has a power that surpasses Gods.

they've been known as "The Octagram"

Rimuru: ...so what is the meaning of all this?

he said while looking at them.

Guy: Now, don't be too serious... we just wanted to visit you~

Guy replied as he stood up from his chair, walked over to Rimuru and put his arms around rimuru's neck.

Rimuru: cut it off, Guy...

Guy: *chuckles* awww... you're being cold now~

Guy slowly traced his fingers down Rimuru's chest, teasing rimuru.

but then... the worst thing happened-

*fwoosh!*

pressure suddenly filled the room, making the other demon lords widen their eyes.

Guy on the other side, was forced to kneel before that pressure.

Rimuru: hands off, red head

said rimuru (ciel).

Ruminas: how childish...

Ruminas was one of the few people who knew of ciel's existence, only letting out a long sigh.

Milim: wahahahaha! You're out of luck today, Guy!

Leon: ...

Dino: *zzz*

Ramiris: *busy with manga* hohooo... so she's the main villain!

*after a while*

Rimuru: Anyway... what are you guys doing here?

Guy: we're here to...

Rimuru: to?

Guy: to....

Rimuru: to....?

Guy: *laughs* to fight of course.

Silence. what guy said left Rimuru dumbfounded because of how stupid that excuse was.

Or maybe Guy is just stupid... who knows~

Rimuru: hahhhh... are you serious now... ughh you're just adding more problem...

Milim: why!? but rimuru! we can use your labyrinth, right?

Rimuru: milim... even the labyrinth can't hold your full power *sighs*

Rimuru just leaned back in the chair while rubbing his temples, clearly tired of this conversation.

Guy: Come on rimuru... we all know you have the ability to teleport to another world... you could have found-

Rimuru: ahhhhh.... so tired! really tired! ahhh... help me from this guy~

he said sarcastically as he got up from his chair.

Guy: ...rimuru

Rimuru: Not today Guy, I'm really tired-

*boom!*

The meeting room door simply exploded as someone entered the room.

Veldora: kuahahahahaha! Rimuru! Are you planning to go to another world!?

Rimuru: *sighs* more trouble...

In the end, the meeting was postponed. As for the other Demon Lord, they were provided with their own rooms.

??? POV

Inside a big room, a beautiful woman sat.

She had white hair with a hint of red in her bangs.

She was reading a book, flipping through page after page.

The woman: Long before the [Archon War] or so to speak, before Teyvat was founded... the first war took place. battles between gods, dragons, and more. A war called the [Primordial War]

after reading a whole page, she then proceeded to flip to the next page.

the woman: The Teyvat we all know was once a barren land... but that changed after the Primordial War. the first civilization was the first and last witness of the war. the gods that came beyond the sky... some called them Demon Gods and some called them Outer Gods.

The woman once again flipped to the next page, continuing to read.

the woman: They say there were seven gods who fought in the Primordial War.

Crimson God

Destuction God

Chaos God

Fallen God

Nightmares God

Light God

Platinum God

The woman then closed the book, and put it right on the corner of her desk.

the woman: Primordial War... Teyvat... The Archon Wars... they are all connected. But in the end, they are all just myths. For such a myth... it was not worth paying attention to.

The woman then got up from her chair and walked out of the office.

Woman: In the end... they couldn't match Liyue's beauty...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
who!?
well... anyway, enjoy🥂